Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Join another game and have a chance at 15 BP!

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Crecon Posted:

What is the point of going to the gym….i don’t understand that

it raises your stats.

allows you to do better when u do crimes

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I thought it was just for stabbing.

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Miss Prince Posted:

Hmm… so I’ve accepted a position as a coke runner for someone… how do I buy their coke? Is it under the Coke Factory tab of the Drug section somewhere? I can’t figure it out. Halp.

Their factory is in a specific city- if you attempt to go to Coke Factory in the wrong one, it’ll kindly remind you which city it’s located in.

Player-run coke factories are a place where you can buy coke for a really cheap price every 20 minutes. You’ve got to be employed at the factory, and the price is set by the owner. It does cost quite a bit of money to get one running- $1.1 billion to fully upgrade it, and it’s only as profitable as the people you’ve got running coke for you.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ah, it was the “wait 20 minutes” thing that was confusing me. That plus I think the factory was out of coke when I joined up. I’m not sure.

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

I'm a fabulous person who goes back on Dom ties

KittyDandolo is now at bumociate rank. Log in to see images!

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Generichax is now an bumociate.

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Bump. Three days left to qualify!

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

KittyDandolo is now at Mobster rank. Log in to see images! € mark, and built my own bullet factory.

I think this is as far as I can go before the contest ends. Unless I play 24 hours a day for 3 days straight, which I won’t.

Which brings me to one big problem of the game: no time limit. You can be completely sucked in and have your life destroyed easily. Log in to see images!

At least it’s not the frigging Travian, which 24-hour monitoring between your teammates is a must. Log in to see images!

My play time will be reduced greatly after this – from 6 hours a day Log in to see images!

Hope this thing is worthwhile…

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

yeah travian was awful

Kittysan

Level 40 Re-Re

Well, Travian is false advertisement at its worst.

The initial idea seems to be “Have fun building up your own Ancient village!” Log in to see images!

Then, when the protection time has pbumed, it is “Be on the lookout or be plundered!” Log in to see images!

When catapults come into play, it is now “Join a clan and play as much as you can or lose your hard-built villages!” Log in to see images!

And then you realize that each server last a year… Log in to see images!

I’ve even submitted an idea about the terrors of Travian to Forumbuildr under the name of “Dark Ages Online.” So far, it’s unsuccessful. Perhaps people don’t get it. But if you do, feel free to give it an upvote. It will be really appreciated.

Okay, I’ve done derailing your thread, Fifteen F Ca-li. Log in to see images!

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I kind of dropped out of playing much for a while with finals and moving back home for the summer, so I’m stuck at the rank I’m at, I suppose. bumociate = me.

Crocen

[Tormenting Evil Kn-
uckles of Satan
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Travian is what i imagine the end of the world to be like…

it is pure evil, and sucks you in until all you can think about i calculating how much time for this and that.

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

http://www.crimeinc.us/trouwforum.php?id=327

can you guys attend this plz?

(generichax is getting married)

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 05/13/2009 9:18PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

100% to next rank. Generichax is Mobster.

requesting OP update

ghax edited this message on 05/14/2009 12:49AM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

generichaxor Posted:

100% to next rank. Generichax is Mobster.

requesting OP update

—————————————————————————-

bump. are robbery and steal car the only ways to build rank XP?

or is there a faster way?

cus i need 92% more XP for the next rank. this is going to take a lot of effort.

i hope i can make it in time (probably not going to happen)

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

i heard there was a building that reduces wait times.

is this true or just speculation?

since i need 919 more robberies to get the next rank, I really need that building if it exists. anyone know?

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

generichaxor Posted:

—————————————————————————-

bump. are robbery and steal car the only ways to build rank XP?

or is there a faster way?

cus i need 92% more XP for the next rank. this is going to take a lot of effort.

i hope i can make it in time (probably not going to happen)

Busting people out of jail will also help you rank up… once your bust rank is relatively high, it’s the best way to go.

generichaxor Posted:

i heard there was a building that reduces wait times.

is this true or just speculation?

since i need 919 more robberies to get the next rank, I really need that building if it exists. anyone know?

Not to my knowledge, no, there’s no building that reduces wait timers.

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fifteen F Cali Posted:

Not to my knowledge, no, there’s no building that reduces wait timers.

i doubt i can get all the way to the next rank, even with 6 hours of continuous robberies. however, i will try.

Fifteen F Ca-
li

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

anonymoushaxor Posted:

i doubt i can get all the way to the next rank, even with 6 hours of continuous robberies. however, i will try.

If you have money saved up, you can turbo-bust. Pay attention to your Crime/GTA timers, and do those accordingly. In the downtime, attempt to bust- if you succeed, do it again. If you don’t and get jailed, give it your three shots to get busted out. If you’re still in jail after the three attempts, immediately buy yourself out. Rinse and repeat for great justice.

You’ll burn through money like hell, but there’s no faster way to rank.

Edit: also bump, there’s roughly 24 hours left to go.

Fifteen F Cali edited this message on 05/14/2009 4:31PM

ghax

Level 35 Camwhore

Fifteen F Cali Posted:

If you have money saved up, you can turbo-bust. Pay attention to your Crime/GTA timers, and do those accordingly. In the downtime, attempt to bust- if you succeed, do it again. If you don’t and get jailed, give it your three shots to get busted out. If you’re still in jail after the three attempts, immediately buy yourself out. Rinse and repeat for great justice.

You’ll burn through money like hell, but there’s no faster way to rank.

Edit: also bump, there’s roughly 24 hours left to go.

ok. i’ll try this.

CRAP, server is down now.

btw did u accept the invite to my wedding?

ghax edited this message on 05/14/2009 6:45PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!