Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature RSS for Flambate?

male reproductive organ_bot_791

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 69 Camwhore

**** Wide Open!

‘lo!

I’d like to have RSS support for the flamebate forums. It’s hard to keep track otherwise.

The best solution for me would be single feeds per forum and per thread, so that you can subscribe to a whole forum, or just to a single thread. Additionally for the current “subscriptions” there should be a feed, that combines all subscribed threads. Or maybe just look how its done in other forum systems.

Of course this should work with the super secret clanforums, so it wuld probably need some kind of HTTP-Auth to validate your authentication.

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

What nerd **** is this?!Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

male reproductive organ_bot_791 Posted:

’lo!

I’d like to have RSS support for the flamebate forums. It’s hard to keep track otherwise.

The best solution for me would be single feeds per forum and per thread, so that you can subscribe to a whole forum, or just to a single thread. Additionally for the current “subscriptions” there should be a feed, that combines all subscribed threads. Or maybe just look how its done in other forum systems.

Of course this should work with the super secret clanforums, so it wuld probably need some kind of HTTP-Auth to validate your authentication.

Just out of curiosity, the current Subscriptions page doesn’t track well enough for you?

male reproductive organ_bot_791

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 69 Camwhore

**** Wide Open!

Evil Trout Posted:

Just out of curiosity, the current Subscriptions page doesn’t track well enough for you?

It tracks the interesting tracks quite well, but it doesn’t inform me about new threads for example in my clan forum. Thats only a click away, so its not that bad… Log in to see images!

But having a RSS feed would allow me to track which posts I already have read. Alternertavly to my RSS suggestion you could implement a “mark as read” function and a “show all unread threads” function or something like that. But I guessed that would be harder than a RSS feed, becuse you would have to code all that yourself instead of leaving the task to the RSS-Reader.

But isnce no one else wants something like this, its probably not an issue and you should maybe concentrate on other things. If you have some spare time and don’t know what else to do you can implement this. Log in to see images!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Um… in a growing game, there’s no such thing as “free time for development”... everything becomes a matter of priority. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!