Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games 25 BP Contest to Join a Fun and Free Game!

Goring

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Goring edited this message on 04/27/2009 11:54AM

Zinc

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

i just have to upload this here yeah?

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

That is correct. Post here and play the game normally. You’re entered in the contest when you reach Chunin rank.

Arcanine

Avatar: 123635 Fri Feb 06 20:39:37 -0500 2009

[Communitalist Comr-
ades
]

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Leechbait Posted:

how many village uprgades do you have

Just got my 40th. My village is an Immortal Realm, which means I had a previous village, and I blew it up to rebuild an even better village that gives even more bonuses. I built The Island Village around two weeks ago, and we’re already up to 40 upgrades. My next upgrade will be Enticement Altar, which is the upgrade that will allow us to start summoning Kaijus. This means you get a chance at pretty shinies Log in to see images!

And yes, I am perfectly willing to help out new people. My village has a lot of friendly helpful people. I honestly haven’t seen a better village than mine (I don’t mean to brag, I’m just trying to show the level of friendliness and helpfulness my villagers provide).

So… yeah, The Island Village. Log in to see images!

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Arcanine Posted:

Just got my 40th. My village is an Immortal Realm, which means I had a previous village, and I blew it up to rebuild an even better village that gives even more bonuses. I built The Island Village around two weeks ago, and we’re already up to 40 upgrades. My next upgrade will be Enticement Altar, which is the upgrade that will allow us to start summoning Kaijus. This means you get a chance at pretty shinies Log in to see images!

And yes, I am perfectly willing to help out new people. My village has a lot of friendly helpful people. I honestly haven’t seen a better village than mine (I don’t mean to brag, I’m just trying to show the level of friendliness and helpfulness my villagers provide).

So… yeah, The Island Village. Log in to see images!

Expect a new immigrant sometime in the near future. Maybe once I’m ready for Special Jonin…

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Done

EVECHARM edited this message on 04/27/2009 10:28PM

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

what do i do if i only have 5 stamina left?

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Sparring is a good way to kill that last little bit of stamina when you don’t have anything else to spend it on (not to mention that you get a nice stamina bonus every 50 spars).

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

And the second prize has now been awarded. Congrats to Miss Prince for being the second winner.

Nuclear_Teab-
ag

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Whoo-hoo, BP received! I’m having a good morning Log in to see images!

P fun game, although I know next to nothng about Naruto.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

CaptainDDL Posted:

Finally hit Chunin.

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

Still looking for sparring partners at Lamhfada, if anyone’s interested.

JayZJay

Avatar: 135311 2022-11-07 22:15:10 +0000

[Entropy]

Level 69 Hacker

Currrently trying to break Biden's record of little girls sniffed

Samildanach Posted:

Still looking for sparring partners at Lamhfada, if anyone’s interested.

Ok, I just added you.

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

JayZJay Posted:

Ok, I just added you.

And likewise.

Also, bump.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

EVECHARM Posted:

Done

JayZJay Posted:

Added both of you with Sancdar.

Zinc

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

i got to chuunin Log in to see images!

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

+250 stamina today. +80 from village upgrades and permanent items. +80 from bonus questions. +40 from Bitter Medicine.

All spent on D-Rank missions, to get Lil’ Ro. At 8 Sta a pop. With Spot, for the +50% friend find bonus.

That’s 79 D-Rank missions today. Without finding the ally I was lookin’ for. GRAWR!

Also, bump, and, as usual, looking for sparring partners as Lamhfada (once I find that damn Lil’ Ro).

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

I notice that you’re almost strong enough to attempt the Sp. Jonin exam. Might I recommend running C rank missions until one of your stats reaches level 12 (unlocking the exam) and rank up before searching for specific allies. At the Sp. Jonin rank you’ll be able to run missions of a specific type (only Gen/Nin/Tai) which will literally tripple your chances of getting the mission you want.

Samildanach

Level 34 Hacker

starwindlancer Posted:

I notice that you’re almost strong enough to attempt the Sp. Jonin exam. Might I recommend running C rank missions until one of your stats reaches level 12 (unlocking the exam) and rank up before searching for specific allies. At the Sp. Jonin rank you’ll be able to run missions of a specific type (only Gen/Nin/Tai) which will literally tripple your chances of getting the mission you want.

Actually, Chunin can choose missions already – that’s how I got to 11 Ninjitsu. I just was under the impression that the ally-finding missions were “special” and only occurred if you took a General mission. If that’s not the case, goddamn, I totally wasted an awesome day. T_T

(Also, I hung back on going Sp. Jonin because The Island has that cute upgrade that refunds a stamina to Chunin and Gennin after missions, and I figured it would come in handy spamming for ally-finding).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!