Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games 25 BP Contest to Join a Fun and Free Game!

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Get started by registering with this link

The Quick and Dirty:

1. Click on the link above and register to play the game

2. Enter “Selke” in the referral field

3. Reach Chunin rank (really freaking easy)

4. Post your BvS Forum Sig in this thread

5. Use all of your stamina each day

6. WIN!!!

WARNING: You may create up to three characters per IP, but only one will be allowed to count for the purposes of this game. BvS keeps track of the IP from which accounts are used to prevent abuse. Don’t try to game the system or it’ll enjoy you up the bum and you won’t be eligible to win this contest anymore.

The Premise:

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN. You’ve probably seen the community ads for it many times over the past few months. It’s a free online game that parodies Naruto and plenty of other anime (kind of like ForumWarz, only with ninjas instead of trolls and male reproductive organs). One of the aspects of this game is a referral system that rewards players for introducing new players to the game. I want new players and the referral points that they bring, you want Brownie Points. So I’m going to make a contest out of it.

The Prizes:

I will be awarding five different prizes in this contest; one for each interval of 10 referral points I reach.

10 Referrals: 3BP

20 Referrals: 4BP

30 Referrals: 5BP

40 Referrals: 6BP

50 Referrals: 7BP

Total prizes: 25BP

On the day that each goal is reached, I will compare my list of students (you’ll only show up on it if you play each day and spend all your stamina) to the signatures posted here to create a list of eligible contestants. Winners will be chosen from this list using a random number generator. Should two goals be reached on a single day, both prizes will be awarded at once. Contestants are eligible to win multiple times, but not more than once per day.

Important Things:

This contest will run for two weeks, but I reserve the right to extend it beyond that point if I so choose.

I reserve the right to add more prizes if all goals are reached before the contest is over.

Your odds for winning are very good in this contest, but they’re better if you start early.

DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

The purpose of this contest is to get new players. At least try to enjoy the game.

Players who are already students of mine are eligable to win if they post their Sig in this forum.

Updates to this contest will be made in the post below.

Player Resources:

The BvS Wiki

The official BvS forums (available through the game)

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Updates (AKA: Stuff I forgot to Mention in the OP):

Log in to see images! It’s alright if you post your sig before you reach Chunin rank. It will update every day as you play, which will allow me to keep track of the eligible contestants.

Log in to see images! Don’t panic if you have an odd ammount of stamina remaining at the end of the day. If you’re playing normally, you’ll be fine. Problems with being marked inactive will really only arise if you leave lots of stamina unspent.

As of right now, every three people that you get to join this contest that reach Chunin will earn you 1BP (limit 10BP awarded this way… for now). All you have to do is get someone to participate normally with one additional step. In the same post that they are displaying their sig, have them place a message saying who got them to join. Prizes for this side contest will be distributed at the end of the main contest or when we reach 50 referral points, whichever comes sooner. Participation in this side contest is open to both the new players and the couple of established players that have been lurking this thread.

Note that participation in this side contest will not affect your chances to win prizes from the main contest in any way other than being more likely to reach the next prize level.

starwindlancer edited this message on 05/19/2009 10:04AM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Is it one character per alt, or per user?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

edit: I posted before reaching Chunin but I’m not trying to troll!

Sancdar edited this message on 04/22/2009 4:12PM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

One character per IP. And don’t worry about posting your sig early. It will update as you gain levels.

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

This is a BvS-sig, right?

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Yes. That is the sig you need to post to be eligable. It will update as you play so I can keep track of who is eligable to win.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

starwindlancer Posted:

Get started by registering with this link

The Quick and Dirty:

1. Click on the link above and register to play the game

2. Enter “Selke” in the referral field

3. Reach Chunin rank (really freaking easy)

4. Post your BvS Forum Sig in this thread

5. Use all of your stamina each day

6. WIN!!!

WARNING: You may create up to three characters per IP, but only one will be allowed to count for the purposes of this game. BvS keeps track of the IP from which accounts are used to prevent abuse. Don’t try to game the system or it’ll enjoy you up the bum and you won’t be eligible to win this contest anymore.

The Premise:

Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN. You’ve probably seen the community ads for it many times over the past few months. It’s a free online game that parodies Naruto and plenty of other anime (kind of like ForumWarz, only with ninjas instead of trolls and male reproductive organs). One of the aspects of this game is a referral system that rewards players for introducing new players to the game. I want new players and the referral points that they bring, you want Brownie Points. So I’m going to make a contest out of it.

The Prizes:

I will be awarding five different prizes in this contest; one for each interval of 10 referral points I reach.

10 Referrals: 3BP

20 Referrals: 4BP

30 Referrals: 5BP

40 Referrals: 6BP

50 Referrals: 7BP

Total prizes: 25BP

On the day that each goal is reached, I will compare my list of students (you’ll only show up on it if you play each day and spend all your stamina) to the signatures posted here to create a list of eligible contestants. Winners will be chosen from this list using a random number generator. Should two goals be reached on a single day, both prizes will be awarded at once. Contestants are eligible to win multiple times, but not more than once per day.

Important Things:

This contest will run for two weeks, but I reserve the right to extend it beyond that point if I so choose.

I reserve the right to add more prizes if all goals are reached before the contest is over.

Your odds for winning are very good in this contest, but they’re better if you start early.

DO NOT TRY TO CHEAT! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

The purpose of this contest is to get new players. At least try to enjoy the game.

Players who are already students of mine are eligable to win if they post their Sig in this forum.

Updates to this contest will be made in the post below.

Player Resources:

The BvS Wiki

The official BvS forums (available through the game)

generichaxor.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

starwindlancer Posted:

On the day that each goal is reached, I will compare my list of students (you’ll only show up on it if you play each day and spend all your stamina) to the signatures posted here to create a list of eligible contestants.

I have stamina left that I can’t use, will this disqualify me?

goldensevenf-
old

[Billy vs Snakeman -
Gamers
]

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Slot reserved for sig:

Rage_Shit edited this message on 04/22/2009 5:45PM

starwindlanc-
er

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Sancdar Posted:

I have stamina left that I can’t use, will this disqualify me?

No. The reason I say to use all of your stamina is because that is how the game checks for activity (and therefore whether or not you will be in the student list I’m using to determine eligable winners). The mechanism isn’t so harsh that it’ll nix you if you’ve got a bit left, but I don’t know the actual numbers and/or percentages that are used. Just play normally and you’ll be fine.

Miss Prince

[The House of Badfic]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ta-dah? I’m not there yet and I’m not really sure what the hell I’m doing, but I’m in!

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Eh, why not.

I don’t have to understand the game, right? Just keep playing it. Log in to see images!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?74309

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Eh, why not

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

nighthawk_99

[Necrimanci]

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I had been thinking about playing this. I was sold when I heard that there might be some BP in it for me.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

(Obviously didn’t click your referral, just showing off.)

sameguy

Avatar: 129386 Tue Mar 17 16:26:11 -0400 2009

[cheeselovers]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

sameguy edited this message on 04/23/2009 4:45AM

Yubi Shines

Avatar: 50531 Wed Apr 22 01:49:18 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Well, why not:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!