Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Illegal Enhancements

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

What’s the deal with IEs and Domination? I’m guessing that the dolphin and “Shoot Your Wad” disqualify you in some way, correct? How about Lottery Winner?

I’ve been playing with Haxl, trying to find a balance for max pwnage, but one more reset is going to put me into the “need-to-donate-to-afford-that-shizz” range. Will buying the flezz take this character out of competition forever?

If I weren’t such a ****ty spade, I’d probably have this down already, but I’m guessing it’ll take me another 2-3 resets to find something I’m really happy with.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Purchasing illegal enhancements will disqualify you from the competitive aspects of Forumwarz.

Straight from the “buy stuff” page.

P-doggie

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ahh, reedin iz gud. Thanks.

So basically as soon as you make a purchase, that character is flagged out of all competition.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

But not if you change someone avatar and the like. And simply buying brownies won’t flag you, right?

I was thinking adding a little magic spice to my brownies.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Balloon Posted:

But not if you change someone avatar and the like. And simply buying brownies won’t flag you, right?

Nope. Only the Illegal Enhancement subsection will flag the character. Currently that’s only Shoot Your Wad, Lotter Winner, and GameDolphin.

susie_bicraz-
orblade

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Its worth noting that long after shooting your wad, and after all the visits are gone the character remains permanently locked and unable to compete…

This was unclear to me and now my first account has little left to do ingame Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!