Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Drugs Body Modifications (tattoos, piercings, etc.)

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Couldn’t find a thread on real life tattoos and piercings, so I figured I’d start one. I’m interested in hearing about/seeing other peoples’ as well.

My piercing story and a picture:

I just got my right helix (cartilege) pierced a little less than a week ago. First piercing ever. I was surprised at how little it hurt. It was more just shocking than anything. My (ex?)girlfriend got a matching one and pbumed out as soon as the piercer had finished cleaning her piercing. And this girl’s had several ear piercings including her left helix. She also has a lip piercing. She said this is the first time she’s pbumed out as a result of being pierced….

We both got captive ball earrings with snowflake obsidian beads. Subtle and good-looking, just the way I like them.

I might eventually get more piercings. Tongue is one I’d consider. As for tattoos, I have a few in mind. The first one I get is a design that has a lot of meaning to me and is pretty unique so I don’t want to reveal it until I get it done. It’s going to be on my chest, above my heart because the person it represents is someone who will always be close to my heart (a friend who committed suicide several years ago). I’d also like to get the golden apple or Sacred Chao somewhere on me. A morning glory is another possibility. I think having something in either whitework, blacklight reactive, or glow-in-the-dark ink would be pretty ****ing spiffy.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/20/2009 6:42PM

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I believe there already are some tattoo threads around Log in to see images! *cough*DesdiPhoenix*cough*

ontopic: I have my lip pierced for no reason at all.

It’s fine by me to see some girls pierced – Baroness could tell you more about it.

also, your ear is bleeding, do something about it.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

GGH Posted:

also, your ear is bleeding, do something about it.

I did. That picture was from maybe 30 minutes after it got pierced, so yeah there was still blood. I’ve been cleaning it every morning as per the instructions i was given.

GGH Posted:

I believe there already are some tattoo threads around Log in to see images!

Yeah, I tried searching “tattoo” and then “piercing” in flamebate, but considering we have an Emo Kid clbum that has in-game tattoos and piercings as equipment, that was like searching for a hollow-point needle in a haystack.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 04/20/2009 7:00PM

Potilas

Avatar: 149302 Sun Apr 19 07:42:31 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I have my lip and ears pierced, planning to get another one to lip. And I’m planning to get a Buddha tattoo to my arm, not sure yet, but I will get somekind of tattoo in the summer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!