Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art why dont trolls leave us alone.......?

BURNING REVE-
NGE

[Sigh]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

come on trolls, cant we all just get along? no? Log in to see images!

DanteDex

[GamingProdigy]

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

no … never … die Log in to see images!

Le Ownz0id3r

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Because your whining sensitivity plus your relative intellegence makes you such easy targets. Besides, you’ll thank us when you’ve developed the same thick hard shell the rest of us netizens have.

Future King of the Software Pirates

BURNING REVE-
NGE

[Sigh]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Makai Rythem Posted:

Because your whining sensitivity plus your relative intellegence makes you such easy targets. Besides, you’ll thank us when you’ve developed the same thick hard shell the rest of us netizens have.

Why don’t you try to have our sensitivity in the firt place, so the world would never have wars… just occasional mbum suicides

punisheru

[GamingProdigy]

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Man (or rather, GIRL), go kill yourself. We’ll never get along. *burps n’ farts* We’re trolls baby. F*ck yea !

THIS IS JUST BECAUSE I CAN, ****ERS !

punisheru

[GamingProdigy]

Level 5 Troll

Man (or rather, GIRL), go kill yourself. We’ll never get along. *burps n’ farts* We’re trolls baby. F*ck yea !

Sorry for double post. My ISP seems ****ed up.

punisheru edited this message on 03/10/2008 11:44AM

THIS IS JUST BECAUSE I CAN, ****ERS !

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Not the only think that was “****ed up”, last night, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!11

*burp*

*fart*

reebchan

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

last night was special

but your lies turned it to flame

wait, not flame. my blood.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It is a necessary balance of nature. Camwhores hate Trolls, Emo kids hate themselves, and Trolls hate everyone, other Trolls included. Without this delicate balance, all of the Internet could fall apart at the seams.

FNORD

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Rastapopoulos

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Makai Rythem Posted:

Nobody would need that thick hard shell in the first place if it wasn’t for the trolls throwing rocks everywhere.

It’s a self-perpetuating cycle of bumholery!

Ya ya, I’m an emo kid. I cut myself. Now, before you taunt me, consider this: I’m holding a razor blade and I’m not afraid of pain. Log in to see images!

EsoMonty

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I guess we could be nicer, we could sign an accord of peace and happiness. You stay here and we stay in the troll forums. We keep the peace and stop telling you to kill yourself. But you are going to have to start writing poetry that doesn’t suck. Now this is the story all about how, My life got flipped, turned upside down, And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. It is important that we agree to these terms.

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I

əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ

uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl

ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍou

BURNING REVE-
NGE

[Sigh]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

EsoMonty Posted:

I guess we could be nicer, we could sign an accord of peace and happiness. You stay here and we stay in the troll forums. We keep the peace and stop telling you to kill yourself. But you are going to have to start writing poetry that doesn’t suck. Now this is the story all about how, My life got flipped, turned upside down, And I’d like to take a minute, just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. It is important that we agree to these terms.

erm… okay. although will smith could do with a really nice gelled-over-one-eye fringe. Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

(Hurls a rock or twelve at the preceding comment)

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BURNING REVENGE Posted:

erm… okay. although will smith could do with a really nice gelled-over-one-eye fringe. Log in to see images!

I don’t know… you MAY have a point in telling us to leave you emos alone. Maybe me and the couple of guys here were up to no good. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and she said, “You’re moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!”. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say, this cab is rare – but I thought “Nah forget it” – “Yo homes, to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie “Yo homes smell ya later!” I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there – to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

fresh prinze was a gud show, but i thnk u guys r takin it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 serisly

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Psylolbunny

Level 3 Troll

aw male reproductive organ me

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Because you touch yourself at night.

Music is life. Feel the rhythm of the world, and you will be truly immortal.

ohnoanotherp-
utz

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

BURNING REVENGE Posted:

Im a stupid ****in’ whore that should just die already.

I totally agree.

JEHOVAH IS A-
N ALIEN

Avatar: 30745 2009-10-13 13:16:05 -0400

Level 7 Re-Re

I AM FULLY CHARGED

PenFifteen

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

BURNING REVENGE Posted:

come on trolls, cant we all just get along? no? Log in to see images!

no.

SUCK IT

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!