Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay HELP!!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

I was cutting my arm last night after my parents said I was not allowed to my boyfriends party. But the thing is the razor blade got stuck in my arm and I’m going to be beaten if I don’t stop bleeding on everything Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Okay, first off, how did you get the razor stuck? I’ve never had a razor stuck in a cut before. Did you try…um…pulling it out? Maybe you’d better get to the ER. Yeah, your folks’ll prolly beat you, but the ER docs will hook you up with drugs that’ll almost, but not quite, numb your eternal pain. Plus the stitches’ll show your boyfriend how much you love him.

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

pimp****

Level 2 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

listen zero play some megaman and shut up

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Cut some more.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

Okay, first off, how did you get the razor stuck? I’ve never had a razor stuck in a cut before. Did you try…um…pulling it out? Maybe you’d better get to the ER. Yeah, your folks’ll prolly beat you, but the ER docs will hook you up with drugs that’ll almost, but not quite, numb your eternal pain. Plus the stitches’ll show your boyfriend how much you love him.

My book of dark poetry fell on the razor when i was cutting and it sunk in deep. (the book is almosr 20 pounds of the best dark and depresing poetry of all time)

You where right, the doctors gave me lots of great drugs and will be showing my boyfriend the stitches tonight.

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

You where right, the doctors gave me lots of great drugs and will be showing my boyfriend the stitches tonight.

See? Who says cutting isn’t good for you? Let us know how your boyfriend reacts to your stitches of love.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

See? Who says cutting isn’t good for you? Let us know how your boyfriend reacts to your stitches of love.

He was supprised at first, a little worryed but very touched. Then we made out and had lots and lots of sex Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I had sex once. At least, I think it was sex. He said it was anyway. I had my eyes closed the whole time to hold back the tears.

Sometimes I miss Uncle Albert.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

I had sex once. At least, I think it was sex. He said it was anyway. I had my eyes closed the whole time to hold back the tears.

Sometimes I miss Uncle Albert.

Only once? though sounds like your uncle was nice, at least he didn’t use any rope, or beatings like mine use to do.

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Only once? though sounds like your uncle was nice, at least he didn’t use any rope, or beatings like mine use to do.

Only once that I can remember. Instead of ropes or beatings, he used large amounts of vodka and valium. Except one time I palmed the valium, which is the time I remember.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

Only once that I can remember. Instead of ropes or beatings, he used large amounts of vodka and valium. Except one time I palmed the valium, which is the time I remember.

At least the drugs and booze made things easyer for you, and alwyas good to have them, its almost as good as cutting yourself after words. Do you think you prefered with or without drugs?

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

At least the drugs and booze made things easyer for you, and alwyas good to have them, its almost as good as cutting yourself after words. Do you think you prefered with or without drugs?

With the drugs, I was pbumed out and woke up with a hangover and a…pain. Without, I was too busy trying to breathe with my uncle’s hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming to really know what was going on. Plus I had my eyes closed, ‘cuz he said to. So I guess I liked it better with. It was even better with my boyfriend though, ‘cuz all we did was make out and burn each other with cigarettes. Log in to see images!

I was a bad boyfriend.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

why do emo posts have to be so tedious? Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Velveteen Posted:

why do emo posts have to be so tedious?

I was a bad boyfriend.

I was a bad boyfriend.

XXgaygodXX

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

big toast

im a demon run run run

lot106

Level 6 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

male reproductive organmouse.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

With the drugs, I was pbumed out and woke up with a hangover and a…pain. Without, I was too busy trying to breathe with my uncle’s hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming to really know what was going on. Plus I had my eyes closed, ‘cuz he said to. So I guess I liked it better with. It was even better with my boyfriend though, ‘cuz all we did was make out and burn each other with cigarettes. Log in to see images!

Sounds almost like what the jocks at school would do to me sometimes, though as long he didn’t see you cry and because the fact you got some sex out of it, doesn’t sound too bad.

Sounds like you and your boyfriend had lots of fun, ever burn heartshapes into each other as well?

I Log in to see images!

Moses Hardin

Level 51 Emo Kid

“Razor Ramon”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Sounds almost like what the jocks at school would do to me sometimes, though as long he didn’t see you cry and because the fact you got some sex out of it, doesn’t sound too bad.

Sounds like you and your boyfriend had lots of fun, ever burn heartshapes into each other as well?

You people don’t know true PAIN! Log in to see images!

First We Gonna Rock Then We Gonna Roll.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Moses Hardin Posted:

You people don’t know true PAIN! Log in to see images!

Thats not so bad, at least you parents don’t beat you when you ask for a new cd. Last time I asked for one my dad hit me in the head with a gold club then made me buy him a new one because he said my thick head damaged it.Log in to see images!

Also at least you don’t get insulted for who you love and whose name you carve into your arm. Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

EsoMonty

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I wish that the razor had done more damage….

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚I

əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsn əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ

uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl

ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍou

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!