Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business MasterBall-gate

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

It looks like it was downvalued to fall in line with the Master Balls, then.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Which given the Master Balls were cheaper than this, probably means they’re going to go up a little as well. Seems fairly sensible (though to state the obvious we’d have been better without these items at all)

If previous patterns hold, we’ll probably see the Master Ball tomorrow then (just after everyone invests in the not quite so good item, lol)

OK I’ll start taking my meds again now, and the world shall be a calmer, nicer place.

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

well if the price went up acid you still made some money no matter what, just not 2000% worth. Just everyone be sure to stock up on them the one day they do Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I’m happy with small increases in profit here and there. I’d love to see all of my Balls sell for 1.8 Million, of course.

But I’d also rather hit the leader mark with as little ‘drama’ as possible.

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

your a mod, your never going to be able to do anything without drama around here Log in to see images!

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

EVECHARM Posted:

your a mod, your never going to be able to do anything without drama around here Log in to see images!

True enough.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Sorry I haven’t been able to keep up with this thread. I’m spending this week on finishing our iPhone project.

I think the idea of a planned economy where people have a visible path to riches is kind of impossible. First of all, I can’t choose what people choose to sell for what prices (see: marbles). Secondly, a certain amount of bugs are inevitable in code. I honestly try my best to test things out and make sure they’re stable before deploying them, but sometimes they just slip through. Find me a programmer who has claims to not have bugs and I’ll show you a liar.

I do believe that in this situation I gave plenty of hints that things would be adjusted. Having said that obviously I ****ed off some people so I could have done better.

I think some things needs to be established about items:

– We may remove or add items at any time to stores, auctions or the ppwn shoppe.

– Whether an ItemBuildr item is moved into a store or moar drop is up to us. In other words there is no guarantee we will make it permanent.

– We might (although I’d prefer not to) adjust prices or stats of ItemBuildr items if they are found to upset the economy, either through programming bugs or something else.

– Right now, all itembuildr items are tagged as common, which means they are all eligible to show up in the ppwn shoppe.

Another thing, about leaderboards: We have already begun plans to add milestone epeens based on percentiles to most leaderboards. I hope this will mean the average player will have more fun climbing up to the next percentile rather than fighting for the ultra rare peen at the top. Jalapeno has already named the peens, so we just have to come up with images for them and I have to do a small amount of programming to the rollover.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!