Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Should we be able to buy/sell moar files in pieces?

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Big Brother Posted:

using the word **** in nonrp, post reported

Mod Edit: This is trolling, and targeted trolling at that. Johnny Mac reply-quoted the OP, which is where the ‘offensive word’ first appeared. By choosing to report Johnny instead of the OP, you are specifically attempting to troll in Game Discussion.

And since you’re already banned for multiple offenses of this type, you now get to serve as an example to others. Reporting really minor offenses, or even ‘imaginary offenses’ and spamming the report tool is significantly worse than someone using a single four letter word on an adult forum. Knock it off.

Sgt. Cid

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 04/19/2009 10:01AM

JonnyFlynn

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

just curious, although completely off topic, low luck or high luck is better for pink floyd? what are the ranges numerically for those distinctions? (example high luck is 30+, medium is 15-30, low is 15 and below)

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

JonnyFlynn Posted:

just curious, although completely off topic, low luck or high luck is better for pink floyd? what are the ranges numerically for those distinctions? (example high luck is 30+, medium is 15-30, low is 15 and below)

Also, WHEEEEEEE!!!

In HoFF Low Luck is best but in all of the other Forums I’m getting stats on, so far higher Luck is better.

Of course HoFF is the best place to get it so unless you are trying for a Streak or Vanilla scoops Low Luck is optimal, 1 is best, glitched out -17 better?

Supermerk

Avatar: 118979 2010-10-23 17:38:18 -0400

Level 69 Hacker

i would let osama bin laden jihad in my woman's genitals

i’ve only been hitting hoff to try and get it with my luck at about 16. :/

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

Big Brother Posted:

using the word **** in nonrp, post reported

Mod Edit: This is trolling, and targeted trolling at that. Johnny Mac reply-quoted the OP, which is where the ‘offensive word’ first appeared. By choosing to report Johnny instead of the OP, you are specifically attempting to troll in Game Discussion.

And since you’re already banned for multiple offenses of this type, you now get to serve as an example to others. Reporting really minor offenses, or even ‘imaginary offenses’ and spamming the report tool is significantly worse than someone using a single four letter word on an adult forum. Knock it off.

Sgt. Cid

Some good modding imo

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Supermerk Posted:

Keep doing that and you’ll be fine. I waited for ages for my piece 38. Then one day, when I wasn’t even paying attention anymore, I got 2 in the same visit. Just keep trying and not pay too much attention to it, and you’ll get it eventually!

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Supermerk Posted:

Try dropping your luck even more if you can.

Supermerk

Avatar: 118979 2010-10-23 17:38:18 -0400

Level 69 Hacker

i would let osama bin laden jihad in my woman's genitals

okay, guys. Log in to see images!

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I know what you feel

I need only 1 piece of useless program that only waste space (#6 to be precise) and all I get are the parts I already have (1 currently got 10 pieces of #1 holy sh!t)

well, if ever these things went up for sale it might make kyoubai worthless since anyone can just bumemble pieces instead of buying the entire item.

but still Log in to see images!

warjoke edited this message on 04/20/2009 7:52PM

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

One thing that could work though is being able to sell excess pieces to the PWN Shoppe. As much fun as I’m sure everyone has scrolling past i like turtles.pron or Duke Nukem Forever Screenshot, neither of which they will ever complete or even care to complete.

It could sell on a percentage of the file cost so it’s not upsetting any economy, it could even sell for less than it’s own ratio. Afterward, you could have Kyoubai sell the item as though from Evil Trout so as to allow for bidding wars (which the Flezz leaderboarders have wanted for a while) and so that there would be some sort of access to files which are otherwise near impossible to find such as the PP: RoTM files or the 3 which have yet to be put into the wiki.

A Flezz sink for the endgamers, a more organized .moar page and the ability to see a few more of those extremely rare files.

To prevent Kyoubai from being flooded with Floyds with 100 people selling all their excess pieces though, it could be limited to 1 file of a certain type every 3 days when the 72 hour bidding cycle completes itself. Namely only 1 for sale at a time of a given type.

Dirt_E_ATM

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

warjoke Posted:

I know what you feel

I need only 1 piece of useless program that only waste space (#6 to be precise) and all I get are the parts I already have (1 currently got 10 pieces of #1 holy sh!t)

That is not so bad. What I have now:

useless program that only wastes space.exec

Found:

* Piece #1 x 3

* Piece #2 x 7

* Piece #3 x 8

* Piece #4 x 12

* Piece #5 x 11

* Piece #6 x 10

* Piece #7 x 2

* Piece #8 x 7

* Piece #9 x 9

* Piece #10 x 11

* Piece #11 x 13

* Piece #12 x 8

* Piece #13 x 6

* Piece #14 x 4

* Piece #15 x 7

I managed to complete one copy, but it would be nice to sell off a extra or 2.

But as much a pain in the bum as it is, being able to buy individual pieces would seriously de-value completed moars. Can’t say I think it is a good idea.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!