Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Want a Master Ball, but don't feel like waiting? Get yours here.

guest42

[Bargain Drug Wareh-
ouse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

My point is that they had more info than anyone else had.

And our point is that, in this case, any extra information they did or did not have doesn’t matter, because there was enough information for everyone to react in the same way. They gained no benefit from any extra information they may have had.

The mods have access to everyone’s alts, but that doesn’t mean they should pretend not to know that people with public alts might not be the same people. If the information is public, they can act on it just as much as everyone else. Just because no one said ‘We are going to remove Dragon balls and Master Balls from all stores’ in a dedicated ‘Upcoming Changes’ thread doesn’t mean it wasn’t public that something was going to happen.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

male reproductive organ Liquor:

I didn’t have any ‘special information’ about ItemBuildr. The only info I had was the exact same info that was publicly available to every single ForumWarz player. And I acquired that information from the exact same places as every other ForumWarz player.

There was no special insider information given to any Moderator, not to my knowledge. I made a guess based upon the public information.

Consider this to be the official word, at least from this Moderator. If you choose not to believe it, then take it up directly with ET.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

My point is that they had more info than anyone else had.

And just to drive the point home:

No, I did not.

master1202

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

i am going to strive to win this for the minimum bod Log in to see images!

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

master1202 Posted:

i am going to strive to win this for the minimum bod Log in to see images!

Just FYI: There is a reserve on the item, so it won’t sell for the intial minimum bid. You’d definitely have to get it into the low-to-mid 6 figures to hit the minimum reserve.

Electric-Tur-
tle-02

[spots-****]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

The Jagged Rock Fondler Posted:

Woah,that is an extortionate price!

huh? it’s basically pf minus 7 offense… which sells for 3 or 4 mil. that plus there not being any other source anymore, means they should probably go around 2mil a piece.(maybe a bit more) even the draginballz should be hovering around 1mil.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I knew that itembuildr items wouldn’t be in the store forever and bought accordingly. Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

fffffffffff, meant to buy it on my alt

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Johnny Mac Posted:

fffffffffff, meant to buy it on my alt

New one relisted at that price, man. TM me if you want to sell back the MB that you accidentally bought.

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

well I guess you can wait till they show up in ppwn shop >.>

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

EVECHARM Posted:

well I guess you can wait till they show up in ppwn shop >.>

Yup, that’s always an option. Unless someone has more Flezz than they really need and don’t feel like waiting for a random drop that may or may not ever appear.

But then again… has the Wireless Headset ever dropped in the Ppwn Shoppe?

Hmmm….

EVECHARM

Avatar: 114577 Tue Feb 17 05:11:14 -0500 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Theargent Thid Posted:

Yup, that’s always an option. Unless someone has more Flezz than they really need and don’t feel like waiting for a random drop that may or may not ever appear.

But then again… has the Wireless Headset ever dropped in the Ppwn Shoppe?

Hmmm….

Well a headset is a actual special one time item that is only put on kyoubai by ET, all of the forum buildr stuff have at least appeared in the ppwn shop already. At least that much is going for it showing up at some point.

and your trying to sound pretty creepy there thid. Log in to see images! EVECHARM edited this message on 04/19/2009 12:27AM

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

My bumumption was that since the Balls were created from a mixture of the Headset and another item that it might still be tagged in some way like the Headsets, as far as how they appear in shops. I honestly have no idea if they can/will show up in the Ppwn Shoppe.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

So basically, congratulations to ET for giving an observent player the ability to quintuple the flezz they invested in Master Balls, or more. This is just plain ****ed up, and the fact a moderator doesn’t see a problem with it just makes it worse. Did you even consider running your plan by ET first?

Acid, you’re just contributing towards proving this games economy is a ****ing joke. What you’ve done here discourages other players from taking part. Because why bother if they have to put in magnitudes more effort, to make the same amount of flezz?

I despair at ETs ineptitude, and the corrupt mods and incompetent advisers that surround him.

Acid Flux

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

So basically, congratulations to ET for giving an observent player the ability to quintuple the flezz they invested in Master Balls, or more. This is just plain ****ed up, and the fact a moderator doesn’t see a problem with it just makes it worse. Did you even consider running your plan by ET first?

What plan? To resell items I purchased, and make a profit? I’ve never seen the need to check with ET on any other Auctions (except for one, a long time ago), so why is this any different?

Because the items are no longer available to every single player? What makes this any different than the Limited Edition E-Peen Falcon Plaque?

I didn’t create the limited supply. I had no foreknowledge that it was going to happen, only the guess, based on public info. I took a risk, and it paid off. If the Master Balls had been put into a public shop & repriced downward, then I’d have made a bad choice to invest so much in them.

Acid, you’re just contributing towards proving this games economy is a ****ing joke. What you’ve done here discourages other players from taking part. Because why bother if they have to put in magnitudes more effort, to make the same amount of flezz?

You do realize that I’m not anywhere near the top of the Flezz Leaderboard, right?

And this actually proves that the economy is viable. The more rare an item is, the more it’s going to cost.

I didn’t create the rarity; I’m simply capitalizing on it.

I despair at ETs ineptitude, and the corrupt mods and incompetent advisers that surround him.

Hmm, now this is definitely borderline trolling. If you have a constructive criticism, please submit it properly.

As far as calling me ‘corrupt’, I’d like you to prove that. Seeing an potential business opportunity, and choosing to make a significant investment risk and hope it pays off, and then benefiting from that gamble, isn’t corruption.

Corruption would be if I looked at other merchants inventories and banned my competition for no reason other than to eliminate them.

I’m simply running a business, and doing so in a fair & honest manner.

naughty-mayh-
em

[Board of Directors]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Not to be rude, but why is the hit to the economy a big deal this time? Because it affects you?

ET cut the price of junk twice, both times unannounced, and each time I lost millions of Flezz. No one really cared, because it only hurt a few people.

This time, ET removes an item from sale, and a few people benefit, and suddenly it’s a huge deal, unfair to everyone, and accusations of corruptions are flying everywhere.

If steps are taken to remove the Flezz that as ‘corruptly’ gained by people buying Master Balls for resale, then I want the Flezz I lost from the unannounced reductions in junk prices returned. If one adjustment to the economy that affected a small number of people needs to be addressed, then they all should be.

If not, then people need to get over it, write it off as another bump in the Flezz road, and talk about addressing the real problems with the economy, rather than trying to turn this into a mod hunt (even though there are non-mods who stocked up as well).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!