Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Episode 2 and the 7 brownie points

Messiah0

[Amazing Web ****ers]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Well, I have finished the first episode of Forumwarz. Next, I received this info: You MUST pay to proceed to episode 2. And now what?

Admins should know that many players left the game at this point, and many times it´s because they didn´t knew what to do. This is my case. Log in to see images!

PAYMENT SHOULD BE OPTIONAL!

If I´m writing nonsense, my sincere apologies.

“Sorry bad english”. Message sent from Portugal. Log in to see images! Messiah0 edited this message on 04/17/2009 8:12PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Messiah0 Posted:

Well, I have finished the first episode of Forumwarz. Next, I received this info: You MUST pay to proceed to episode 2. And now what?

Admins should know that many players left the game at this point, and many times it´s because they didn´t knew what to do. This is my case. Log in to see images!

If I´m writing nonsense, my sincere apologies.

“Sorry bad english”. Message sent from Portugal. Log in to see images!

You can still pwn forums. You don’t have to pay, just get 7 brownie points by winning contests or other methods.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

You can have fun pwning forums even without ep 2. Also if this is another person who doesn’t do the oNLY ****ING THING AVALIABLe then Log in to see images!

Messiah0

[Amazing Web ****ers]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

You can still pwn forums. You don’t have to pay, just get 7 brownie points by winning contests or other methods.

Right. Pwn forums becomes tiresome… so I`ll follow you´re tips. Thank you. Log in to see images!

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

It was pretty clear when I signed up that Episode 1 was free, and the ongoing content from there was not. Losing people who don’t want to pay to support the site isn’t a great loss to CZ either. In fact, by definition, it’s not a loss at all.

And I say this fully aware of the irony, since I haven’t paid for Ep2, and am instead trying to accrue BP through contests and begging. I’m a leech, and proud of it.

Messiah0

[Amazing Web ****ers]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Samildanach Posted:

It was pretty clear when I signed up that Episode 1 was free, and the ongoing content from there was not. Losing people who don’t want to pay to support the site isn’t a great loss to CZ either. In fact, by definition, it’s not a loss at all.

And I say this fully aware of the irony, since I haven’t paid for Ep2, and am instead trying to accrue BP through contests and begging. I’m a leech, and proud of it.

It´s not quite as you say, but that´s ok.

I`ll try to follow your example… thanks.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

try pawning forums at herschel jewstein’s crazy careers if you erally are bored. You might get awesome items fro free too via .moar files plus you get money via job completion and deliveries.

else, try playing INCIT for the heck of it.

Messiah0

[Amazing Web ****ers]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I´m already doing that… thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!