Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly I need some help

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

ok, i’ve been lurking on 4chan for a while, and i want to know how to post, but i don’t want to try something, and **** it up. can someone plz help?

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

...wat?

find a thread, click reply, write on that thing on top then post it

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

AntiRules187 Posted:

ok, i’ve been lurking on 4chan for a while, and i want to know how to post, but i don’t want to try something, and **** it up. can someone plz help?

Plz be more specific. Where are you posting, what do you want to post, is it about trolling, etc.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

Plz be more specific. Where are you posting, what do you want to post, is it about trolling, etc.

oh, right. P much what i want to find out is how to start a thread and how to post on one.

Jim McPerson

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

AntiRules187 Posted:

TSHI MAKES NO SENSE.

failchan is as maximally ****ed up as is, your ‘meddling’ can’t make anything any worse [presuming you aren’t posting pictures where both your face and male reproductive organ can be seeen at once]

Alexyonfire

Level 9 Hacker

“Script Kiddie”

LOL.

If your too dumb to post on 4chan then you should just an-hero.

Mode Edit: Trolling in non-RP is not allowed. Please read the FlameBate rules

Alexyonfire was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

Alexyonfire edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

If you want to reply to a thread, view the thread and at the top of the screen there is a box for you to fill out your name, email, comment, upload a file, etc.

If you want to start a thread, fill out this box when viewing the forum, not a specific thread.

you can leave everything blank except for comment. but imo be sure to write your full first and last name, and a valid email address. especially when posting CP.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

wtfmcnuggets Posted:

If you want to reply to a thread, view the thread and at the top of the screen there is a box for you to fill out your name, email, comment, upload a file, etc.

If you want to start a thread, fill out this box when viewing the forum, not a specific thread.

you can leave everything blank except for comment. but imo be sure to write your full first and last name, and a valid email address. especially when posting CP.

yay, thanks. But how do I quote someone, I see the link thing in posts like this:

How do I put that into the post?

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Click on the number where it says No. ______

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!