Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Why is the Hall Of **** leaderboard different from the others?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

The Baroness Posted:

And the job points. How is THAT clbum related?

As a Troll I can pwn most of the timed jobs, as a Permanoob I can’t pwn any of the timed jobs.

Bigandtasty

Avatar: 67579 Sat Jan 17 15:30:20 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

And why is the Most Forums Pwned leaderboard devided if we all get 4 visits every day? Because Permanoobs need more consumables? It doesn’t say they should pwn Cosplay Central 4 times a day. Could be Dent, so no need for consumables.

Hacker/Permanoob. If it were perfect they would merge it for Troll/Camwhore/Emo but maybe that would be a bit too complicated (either in coding, I don’t know a thing about coding so I can’t say – or just in general)

And the job points. How is THAT clbum related?

Again, speedrun times

And the most medals, why is this NOT clbum related, since it’s much harder to speedrun and play dom with a Permanoob?

My guess is anticipation of speedruns being divided by clbum

Bigandtasty edited this message on 04/17/2009 1:44PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The Baroness Posted:

And why is the Most Forums Pwned leaderboard devided if we all get 4 visits every day?

Perman00b, hackers, and any potentially new clbumes were not around as long as Trolls, Camwhores, Emo Kids, and Re-Res.

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

Ok, well thank you all for explaining. I suggest you now all upvote my incit wins.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

The Baroness Posted:

I suggest you now all upvote my incit wins.

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

MC Banhammer Posted:

Full of SALE and Gavel Time are Flezz-based. See above.

Wait, it doesn’t say The top member of each clbum will be awarded this E-Peen™ in my Gavel Time screen.

Anyway, current system is even worse and confusing than before.

Option 1: Remove all the clbum-based splits plus remove all the peens from those, who got it via split.

Pros: Log in to see images! Everyone knows how it works, no one is bumhurt.

Cons: Log in to see images! Doesn’t improve the most leaderboard peens unattainability in any way.

Option 2: Split all the boards regardless of so-called game logic and common sense (huh?).

Pros: Log in to see images! Peens get more attainable.

Cons: Log in to see images! Oldfabulous persons and vets, who worked on their peens hard (wtf, even 3 month ago boards were twice as low, so peens more reachable) are bumhurt.

Option 3: Implement a better system for chrissake. Every player, who works hard on any leaderboard MUST obtain a peen. Every player, who already topped the board and bragged about it at least 1 month (pick another number) must clear the way for others.

Pros: Log in to see images! Obvious.

Cons: Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Inconnu Posted:

Wait, it doesn’t say The top member of each clbum will be awarded this E-Peen™ in my Gavel Time screen.

Anyway, current system is even worse and confusing than before.

Option 1: Remove all the clbum-based splits plus remove all the peens from those, who got it via split.

Pros: Log in to see images! Everyone knows how it works, no one is bumhurt.

Cons: Log in to see images! Doesn’t improve the most leaderboard peens unattainability in any way.

Option 2: Split all the boards regardless of so-called game logic and common sense (huh?).

Pros: Log in to see images! Peens get more attainable.

Cons: Log in to see images! Oldfabulous persons and vets, who worked on their peens hard (wtf, even 3 month ago boards were twice as low, so peens more reachable) are bumhurt.

Option 3: Implement a better system for chrissake. Every player, who works hard on any leaderboard MUST obtain a peen. Every player, who already topped the board and bragged about it at least 1 month (pick another number) must clear the way for others.

Pros: Log in to see images! Obvious.

Cons: Log in to see images!

They never remove peens, even those that have been changed or eliminated.

Also, removing the ones people got via split really ****s over the people who put in effort to get the newly-attainable peens. I wouldn’t have wasted a ton of flezz going for the newly available auction peens if they hadn’t been within my reach after split.

I wouldnt have paid out BP to end my Flamebate contest if I hadn’t been awarded it.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Shii Posted:

They never remove peens, even those that have been changed or eliminated.

Also, removing the ones people got via split really ****s over the people who put in effort to get the newly-attainable peens. I wouldn’t have wasted a ton of flezz going for the newly available auction peens if they hadn’t been within my reach after split.

I wouldnt have paid out BP to end my Flamebate contest if I hadn’t been awarded it.

Well, I topped the gavel time leaderboard for my clbum a day or two after you did, and I didn’t get the peen. When I asked about it, I was told that the clbum-specific peens for some of those leaderboards were going to be stripped.

JayZJay

Avatar: 135311 2022-11-07 22:15:10 +0000

[Entropy]

Level 69 Hacker

Currrently trying to break Biden's record of little girls sniffed

Shii Posted:

Also, removing the ones people got via split really ****s over the people who put in effort to get the newly-attainable peens.

Funny story about this: I went for Full of SALE when they implemented the split and I topped my clbum the day they decided to not give it that way anymore.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I still think removing someone from the number 1 position is p fair. To prevent people just waiting for the person in front of them to fall off, they should then maybe at least top the score of their predecessor before they get the peen too.

But yeah, that would probably involve some heavy coding.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

The Baroness Posted:

they should then maybe at least top the score of their predecessor before they get the peen too.

In all the times I have seen this issue come up, I have never seen such a brilliant solution.

Signed.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

MC Banhammer Posted:

In all the times I have seen this issue come up, I have never seen such a brilliant solution.

Signed.

Is that sarcasm on my screen? I’m not used to saying smart things.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

The Baroness Posted:

Is that sarcasm on my screen? I’m not used to saying smart things.

Not at all.

The argument against removing the leader is that it’d be iterative until everyone has been the leader.

By removing the leader so they cannot increase their score, but still hold that score as the mark to be beat, you nullify that argument.

The Baroness

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not at all.

The argument against removing the leader is that it’d be iterative until everyone has been the leader.

By removing the leader so they cannot increase their score, but still hold that score as the mark to be beat, you nullify that argument.

Well yes, the problem with some leaderboard peen is that they are simply unobtainable if the person above you keeps playing (ie most forums pwnd). If you, say, let one person be leader for 1 month, and then knock them off, it would clear the way for the others.

So, let someone’s month of leaderboard victory start as soon as they obtain the peen, giving them time to maybe even up the score (some can’t be bothered after having obtained a peen, some would like to make it even harder for upcoming people), but after one month, they get taken off the leaderboard.

Fair deal imo.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

MC Banhammer Posted:

Not at all.

Would be a good solution for buildr, where it is practically impossible to go higher than the leader if they keep entering.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

I personally think the best solution would be to give peen to the top 5 or so on each board. I’m sure others disagree with me.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

MC Banhammer Posted:

Perman00b, hackers, and any potentially new clbumes were not around as long as Trolls, Camwhores, Emo Kids, and Re-Res.

I should point out here, that the hackers and permanoobs that currently top those clbum boards have visit totals that are impossible to achieve if the characters were created after Episode 2 was released. The explanation that makes the most sense, is that they were re-res prior to the release of Episode 2, and then selected their clbum.

If the goal here is to give characters created during Episode 2 a leaderboard, wouldn’t it make more sense to have a board for characters created during Episode 1, Episode 2, and any future episode, and then an overall board?

Ricket edited this message on 04/19/2009 3:50AM

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

Ricket Posted:

If the goal here is to give characters created during Episode 2 a leaderboard, wouldn’t it make more sense to have a board for characters created during Episode 1, Episode 2, and any future episode each a leaderboard, and then an overall board?

Ingenious.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

FalCoN Posted:

There shouldn’t have been any clbum-based leaderboards in the first place. The current seperation just makes things more complicated and lame.

signed imo

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Also there should be a peen for having the lowest hall of **** score imo Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!