Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Banning for not breaking any rules, awesome move.

KingGhidorah

Avatar: 130790 Mon Apr 13 13:42:44 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

I LOVE TO EAT bumHOLE.

signed Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Or people could simply follow the current rules while we work on the new ones.

And if there is a question about whether or not something is too close to breaking a rule, you can contact a Mod before doing it, which has always been an option.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Or people could simply follow the current rules while we work on the new ones.

And if there is a question about whether or not something is too close to breaking a rule, you can contact a Mod before doing it, which has always been an option.

I don’t believe in stupidity for the sake of obedience.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

was Posted:

I don’t believe in stupidity for the sake of obedience.

How is following the current rules ‘stupid’?

We’ve acknowledged that we need to reorganize & clarify the rules. That doesn’t mean that the existing rules have no merit. In fact, anyone that even attempts to use the defense that a specific situation isn’t covered in the rules will have a rude awakening, even when the ‘new rules’ come out.

No set of rules can ever cover every possible situation. And that’s why, both the current & future rule set, have the directive to contact a Moderator if something is in the ‘grey area’.

Amazingly, few people choose to do this, even the ‘veteran’ players.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Blind unquestioning obedience is stupid. The rule and the idea for the rule is stupid. It seems to be to make up for laziness among the posters and moderators. I don’t see why the rule is necessary and it shouldn’t take this long to rewrite it. I could write the rule how you want it right now. Also, I am never going to understand why Crotch Zombie has to encourage nudity from its user base.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

was Posted:

Blind unquestioning obedience is stupid.

No one ever said you couldn’t question the rule. But breaking a rule isn’t the right way to question it.

The rule and the idea for the rule is stupid. It seems to be to make up for laziness among the posters and moderators. I don’t see why the rule is necessary and it shouldn’t take this long to rewrite it. I could write the rule how you want it right now.

We’re not going to be releasing rule updates piece by piece. We’re planning on releasing the new rules as one package.

If we released the new rules one by one, people would complain that we were trying to sneak new rules in, or that they had to recheck the new rules thread too frequently, etc.

And no one agrees with every single rule. Just because you don’t like one of the rules or want to see it removed doesn’t mean it’s going to happen.

Also, I am never going to understand why Crotch Zombie has to encourage nudity from its user base.

Because they’re guys? If an adult female wants to ‘pop the top’ for the lulz, then they might as well do it in a forum designated for that type of activity.

twas

Level 35 Troll

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

was Posted:

Oh look. A thread that shows my point entirely.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/33525-making-signs-for-the-fwz-community

Okay, in all honesty, what was your point again?

What’s wrong with that thread?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!