Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Time to make a new rule

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

was Posted:

Also, there is no other way. Just like security holes, nothing is considered a problem until there is abuse.

This isn’t quite true. There are currently a number of issues being discussed behind the scenes that ‘could’ be problems if they were abused, but aren’t currently being abused.

But since those aren’t being publicly discussed, the public perception is that they are being ignored. One of our new Admin/Mod Tools gives us a great way to keep these issues organized & prioritized.

A lack of public discussion & review doesn’t mean a lack of private discussion & review.

Sergeant Cid edited this message on 04/21/2009 12:17AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Fair enough.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

MC Banhammer Posted:

was is lucky I didn’t do a perma.

You want to challenge the rules? That’s not the way to do it.

****ing off mods? ALSO not the way to make a point.

was could be permabanned for all I care. He’s lucky I made it only a week. I’ve asked the other mods to clean up his ****.

Don’t anybody else push this. You’ve been warned.

Alright Banhammer, we get your point.

Now quit threatening was. Permabanning was would be like the Catholic Church excommunicating the Pope. I’m serious, was is one of the five or six people who make this place bearable.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Its my fault, Malaise. I am sure that if, like everyone else, I posted goatse instead, Mc Banhammer would have been less insulted. It seems that goatse is more accepted than it once was.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

I’m pretty sure that mbum desensitization to goatse may be a sign of the coming apocalypse.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

BloodyDemise Posted:

Adding my support. When I’m in an RP forum, I don’t want to worry about being on-topic (and whether it will appear the same way to another player). Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!