Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest [CLOSED] CZ Challenge: Wikify the Forumwarz story, win BPs + Collaborator Peen! <SPOILERS>

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I’ll just do a run-through and make sure the grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is top-notch. I’m sure with so many prior editors it’ll be fine, but I can’t really contribute anything else besides my experience as a literary critic.

I’ll do that after clbum, in an hour.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Shii Posted:

I’ll just do a run-through and make sure the grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is top-notch. I’m sure with so many prior editors it’ll be fine, but I can’t really contribute anything else besides my experience as a literary critic.

I’ll do that after clbum, in an hour.

Cool! Be sure to keep our style guide in mind.

As you can see, the history of that article isn’t displaying all revisions for some reason. I can take your words for it in awarding Peen, but I’d rather wait till ET fixes it. However, that might not be till next week.

So, I’m stalling! But I think this thing can be tweaked still. The paragraphing could be more split up, for example.

There’s no mention of the internet provider, JolieNet, for instance, and its article could be touched up.

There are no links to the “Apocryphal Storyline” characters, although many have articles about them. (And I think these should be listed after Mains, for the record.)

I think the nature of the relationship with Shallow should be elaborated on just a bit, whether in the main article or on his character entry.

There’s no mention of Excre-Bot, who is your initial guide and has an important role in Episode 2.

...and other such nitpicks. Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I’m in.

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

While waiting on Shii, the Jolienet page has been updated. Have a couple of other things to add as well when he’s done.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Fixed up a lot of nagging punctuation errors, improved spacing, fleshed out character descriptions, added links to all the Apocryphal characters, improved consistency in writing style, added description of JolieNet DSL in the actual storyline as well as Excre Bot, and elaborated the beginning of the storyline further. Other random additions throughout.

I have to go to clbum now, otherwise I’d flesh out the additional character pages for the individual links. I’ll do that when I get back tonight.

Shii edited this message on 04/22/2009 1:55PM

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

I’m in

Added Theminorityrule, Herschel, Grave Re-Digger and the NPCs who send you on the Clbum Warfare mission. Made some typo and format fixes – put non-storyline missions on the bottom. Changed “four visits per day” to “limited visits”.

I’m out.

Catt although edited this message on 04/22/2009 2:43PM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Cool! Be sure to keep our style guide in mind.

As you can see, the history of that article isn’t displaying all revisions for some reason. I can take your words for it in awarding Peen, but I’d rather wait till ET fixes it. However, that might not be till next week.

So, I’m stalling! But I think this thing can be tweaked still. The paragraphing could be more split up, for example.

...and other such nitpicks. Log in to see images!

Well, if we have more time, then I can take a nice, big stab at it within the next few days.

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

I gave it a look through and sorted out a few typos, but yeah looks like the party is pretty much over here.

Auser edited this message on 04/22/2009 3:58PM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Fixed some spelling issues and wikified some links in the related articles and made the articles that link to your_name_299 link to <character_name>_299.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

I’m in. Adding Jalapeno Bootyhole as an apocryphal; he did appear in a sTalk conversation.

Jalapeno Bootyhole: Beer-loving employee of Crotch Zombie, who enjoys gay sex with gay men in the gay neighborhood (or “gayborhood,” as he’d call it). Appeared in a sTalk conversation to invite players to Forumbuildr Elite.

Lulz and truths have been added, I’m out.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 04/23/2009 5:01AM

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

I’m in. Adding Jalapeno Bootyhole as an apocryphal; he did appear in a sTalk conversation.

Lulz and truths have been added, I’m out.

Hah, good one. That doesn’t count as part of the storyline, though. It was just a way of presenting information to a group of players, using sTalk as the medium.

Also, the NPC never claims to enjoy gay sex; that’s an accusation made by Player 1, and it is quickly rebuffed. It’s almost as if you got this wrong intentionally, for some reason.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I’m in.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Level 35 Camwhore

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hah, good one. That doesn’t count as part of the storyline, though. It was just a way of presenting information to a group of players, using sTalk as the medium.

Also, the NPC never claims to enjoy gay sex; that’s an accusation made by Player 1, and it is quickly rebuffed. It’s almost as if you got this wrong intentionally, for some reason.

No, now why would I try to do something like that? Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Fixed some consistency errors in punctuation, also added Gamble-Bot to the list of Minor Characters and BidSquid to the apocryphal characters’ list.

Also majorly fleshed out Excre-Bot’s description page

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Wrote the article for Littlebilly, fixed about 10 NPC pictures that had been vandalized, fleshed out the descriptions for 5-6 of the NPCs, created an article for Herschel Jewstein.

EDIT: Added Doktor Jojo to the list of Minor Characters.

Shii edited this message on 04/23/2009 8:22PM

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shii Posted:

Created a page for Littlebilly

thanks for fixing typo.

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 04/23/2009 8:23PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

anonymoushaxor Posted:

don’t take credit for my work… u wrote almost all of it.

u didn’t create the page. generichaxor did.

generichaxor definitely wrote about 2 lines worth on littlebilly

Oh please.

You took the two lines that were already on the ForumWarz Storyline article and pasted them into the new page.

EDIT: Bah, I mistyped it after all. My bad. Just for the record though, I don’t really count your contribution as “creating a page.”

Shii edited this message on 04/23/2009 8:21PM

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

thanks

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 04/23/2009 8:23PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

In my opinion, I would suggest making some more concrete contributions rather than whining about some a single copy-pasted line you “might not get credit for.”

I’m not going to continue this disucussion because it would end up being trolling.

anonymoushax-
or

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Shii Posted:

In my opinion, I would suggest making some more concrete contributions rather than whining about some a single copy-pasted line you “might not get credit for.”

I’m not going to continue this disucussion because it would end up being trolling.

true. first statement of mine was somewhat angry and confrontational.

———————————————————————————————

added Herschel Jewstein S Krazy Kosher Careers page AND article

anonymoushaxor edited this message on 04/23/2009 8:38PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!