Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Do you like Context?

What_tha_Fox

Level 19 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

COntext is cute. End of discussion.

Also,http://brutolis.mybrute.com/fight/42253654. Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

What_tha_Fox Posted:

COntext is cute. End of discussion.

Also,http://brutolis.mybrute.com/fight/42253654. Log in to see images!

YOU WOLD NOT POST HERE IF THE TITLE WAS “POST HERE IF YOU LIKE DIET” OR “POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT FAT”

GGH

Avatar: 105218 Tue Feb 17 15:32:24 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Overreacting.

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Meh

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

is context a guy or a girl?

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Fingerz Posted:

is context a guy or a girl?

yes?

Wylin edited this message on 04/16/2009 11:32AM

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Generic Racist Posted:

She made me a sign so i guess i like her.

She made EVERYONE a sign.

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

YOU WOLD NOT POST HERE IF THE TITLE WAS “POST HERE IF YOU LIKE DIET” OR “POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT FAT”

lmao

ps++++++++++

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Context is the only funny thing on Forumwarz. Her talents are wasted here.

Downvoter

Avatar: 171499 Tue May 12 07:22:44 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Who is Context and why should I care?

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

i am a p fat guy

Dreadnuts

Avatar: 70961 Fri Dec 26 15:56:07 -0500 2008

Level 35 Hacker

I'm made of alcohol and cheap sex.

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

So lifelike…how did you do that?

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

I liek draginz tho

http://dragcave.net/view/1MMc Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/astJ Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/mmzV Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/baJJ Log in to see images!

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Fingerz Posted:

I liek draginz tho

http://dragcave.net/view/1MMc Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/astJ Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/mmzV Log in to see images!

http://dragcave.net/view/baJJ Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

lmao

ps++++++++++

ohhhh the face is round like moon

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

lmao

ps++++++++++

That’s some pretty good photoshop. I like how you made my face thinner and gave me a tan.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people. I want attention so badly I try to hijack threads that are entirely about other people.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Arcanine

Avatar: 123635 Fri Feb 06 20:39:37 -0500 2009

[Communitalist Comr-
ades
]

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Context is ****ing hot.

And I’m gay.

Anal Blitzkr-
ieg

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

i think context is that one girl that always smells like fart and that’s why people don’t want to hang out with her

Context

Avatar: 121191 Wed Mar 18 08:50:56 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 30 Camwhore

The Cats Pajamas

Anal Blitzkrieg Posted:

i think context is that one girl that always smells like fart and that’s why people don’t want to hang out with her

I jus liek baked beans lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!