Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Dear Miss White.

Lyviun

Avatar: 167439 Sat Mar 28 06:25:34 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

with a black iron lung, I’ll spit fire blood, is this what I have become? vampire chic, criticize me, and I’ll be the one to dwell on. with an awkward frame, i will remain, in this body I’ve torn – over and over, breaking a sweat, just by placing a hand on my neck. looking for comfort while trying to scream, screaming for something not so obscene, normal as sin that burns within, attempting to reach out and wrap around me. So come what may, watch what you say, being so naive has never made me weak til today, with a outstretched hand, I’m lusting within, and shedding by the second. Cold thighs and hips, quivering lips, I’m burning bridges – I’m sinking ships, with the words that I’ll speak, from a heart so antique, uniquely meek with hide and go seek powder technique, concealing the crimson blood burning up to my cheeks… only to watch you walk away.

Maybe I’m a lion…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!