Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art Fruit Wrinkles

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

HOLY **** I just found this commercial on Youtube- looked for it a few years ago but nobody had been cool enough to upload it to the interbums yet so I couldn’t find it. This was my favorite commercial EVER, and also one of the best snacks of all time. Fruit Wrinkles are arguably the best fruit snack ever to exist…dunno why they pulled em off the market. Anyway, just thought I’d post this here cause I’m irrationally excited about it…anyone else remember this ****?

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

I prefer this old advert. It was annoying back before I knew what annoying was. I guess it’s supposed to seem like the kids filmed, directed and edited it? Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

LOL I remember that one too Log in to see images!

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Odalisque Posted:

I prefer this old advert. It was annoying back before I knew what annoying was. I guess it’s supposed to seem like the kids filmed, directed and edited it? Log in to see images!

Don’t remember the first one, but I sure as **** remember, “IT’S A BLOW-POP!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!