Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant I made a stupid move in ForumWarz

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I was pwning a forum that I’ve tried hard on a long time. I was on the last thread, almost finished, when “OH SHI-”. I could have made it if I wouldn’t have forgotten to take an ego-boosting medication, which I had plenty of. My brain totally went FUUUUU- but then we all make mistakes (or at least stupid people like me do) when we play games. Oh, well, I guess I’ll just wait until I have moar forum visits, another delivery, sell some junk, take some jobs, earn some Flezz, buy some medication and play the forum again!

Rage_****

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I AM SURPRISED THAT THIS WEBSITE IS STILL AROUND

Well, it happens to everyone. That’s why you should memorize your key sequence and keep looking at the ego bar.

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

yeah, but i was tired and kinda drifted away i guess

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

It’s much worse when you are at the end of a Pstash streak and do that. I lost out on two medals in Dom and two or three E-peen (one dom medal and two streak ‘peen, IIRC) because of inattention. Sucks because it takes so long to top out the Pstash streak, one mistake can set you back three weeks planning.

tl;dr I feel your pain.

Blu Aardvark

[MST hacked me and -
all I got was this-
stupid ban
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I did the same a couple days ago. I was on an 86-forum pistachio streak, and just like that, ****ed it up irrevocably.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Hardly belongs in GD imo.

Also, yeah it sucks when that happens.

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Hardly belongs in GD imo.

Also, yeah it sucks when that happens.

Oh sorry, I’m not sure where it belonged, I just thought that a fuuu-up like that needed to be remembered. And I’m glad to see I’m not the only fuuuuuu-up here Log in to see images!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

It is also easier to see when you are using the numerical values for your stat bars. This option can be turned on and off in the account options-basic settings menu. Specifically it is : Always show number values during battle

Wylin edited this message on 04/15/2009 4:40AM

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Wylin Posted:

It is also easier to see when you are using the numerical values for your stat bars. This option can be turned on and off in the account options-basic settings menu. Specifically it is : Always show number values during battle

Thanks! As I said, though, I kinda drifted off so I wouldn’t have noticed either wayLog in to see images!

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I used to do before I respecced to level 35’s The level 33’s I was able to take down as long I remembered to replenish my ego. Now… I don’t even need any for even level 35’s. I still watch my ego regardless.

Singtard

[Island of Avalon]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sex and Razors Posted:

I used to do before I respecced to level 35’s The level 33’s I was able to take down as long I remembered to replenish my ego. Now… I don’t even need any for even level 35’s. I still watch my ego regardless.

my head is too messy for me to understand what you’re talking about. either way, i pwned the forum.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Wylin Posted:

I never knew you could do that. o-o

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Its happened to everybody, and i’m sure everybody’s reaction was the same.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I have a even worse time than this.

My re-re was on the last thread of Coral Springs and when he was a few hits away from pwning it, he died because I didn’t pay attention to his ego.This was all before EP2 btw.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Shii Posted:

I never knew you could do that. o-o

You’ve been around here so long, I can hardly believe you, but I do think this should just be on by default.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I never go into the Options menu, and no one ever talks about it. I just always mouse-over’d the bars to see the numbers.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!