Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant 16 forum visits in a row, no scoops?

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Today I pwned my 16th different forum in a row, and got the ePeen. I was just wondering why you don’t get pistachio scoops for the 16th in a row.

I think you should at least get what you get for pwning 4 in a row for all multiples of 4…

Mods feel free to delete this thread if this was addressed somewhere else, I didn’t see it.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Pistachio scoops only go up to 12 visits in a row.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I know, I was kinda asking why that is

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Yeah it would make sense to give it for 16 as well, or atleast for 4 after 12 as he stated.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

no one else has thought about this?

/bump

Maledictis

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

I thought of it, I sent a suggestion, I didn’t get a reply, I bumumed something was in the works. I already have my D20; I don’t have to worry about it for a while.

blanksuspect

[Le Guild]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

so how would one get pistachio scoops after getting 12 in a row? would you have to pwn a forum you’ve already pwnd and then 3 different ones? I just hit 13 in a row and, considering the e-peen for 16 isn’t really that great without scoops, I’d like to know how to continue to get scoops for pwning different forums in a row.

manimal

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Good question. I can also confirm that you get no pistachios for your 20th different forum pwned.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

It was explained in a other thread, as soon as you pwn a forum you have pwned before in your streak it resets, then you do 3 more different and you have your scoop.

Echuu

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

The reason behind the bug can be found here

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!