Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho sumtimes i feel lik noone cares abot me

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Also whats better then killing yourself is to steal all your parents booze, drink it and then hide under your bed. Then you will be in a slightly better place, and not give a damn about what others think.

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Also whats better then killing yourself is to steal all your parents booze, drink it and then hide under your bed. Then you will be in a slightly better place, and not give a damn about what others think.

Agreed, though hiding in a dark corner of the attic is better. Or the garage, surrounded by all those sharp tools. Plus then if you puke, it’s not under your bed.

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Mr_Malaprop

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

i can’t stand the suspense! to be or not to be! to whine or not to whine! is somebody going to die here or not? Log in to see images!

capital letters are for people without emotional problems

Never forget, kids:

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5526/kidsee5.jpg

bewaremybrain

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

The best way to finally get your overbearing parents to understand your deep, unending personal pain is to bleed all over their belongings, then take some sleeping pills and make sure you pbum out where they find you. Don’t take too many, because if you’re dead then your pain dies with you, and then they’ll never really understand.

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Of course they’ll understand when you’re dead! And it’s the ultimate way to get back at them! Fight the system, show ‘em all!

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

BlazeKnowsWORA Posted:

Agreed, though hiding in a dark corner of the attic is better. Or the garage, surrounded by all those sharp tools. Plus then if you puke, it’s not under your bed.

Good point, don’t want that smell around too long. That and sharp deadly tools are always fun to play with, though it can be a real pain to explane why your hand is nailed to the workbench…I don’t even rember doing that.

bewaremybrain Posted:

The best way to finally get your overbearing parents to understand your deep, unending personal pain is to bleed all over their belongings, then take some sleeping pills and make sure you pbum out where they find you. Don’t take too many, because if you’re dead then your pain dies with you, and then they’ll never really understand.

Well thats one good way but would also get a beating from it when found, so best to bleed on important things that they can never replace.

I Log in to see images!

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Well thats one good way but would also get a beating from it when found, so best to bleed on important things that they can never replace.

Like the photo album your great-great grandmother brought over from the old country or your grandfather’s wedding dress. Log in to see images!

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Or to bleed on your parents when they are sleeping.

I Log in to see images!

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Or to bleed on your parents when they are sleeping.

o ive already done dat

Slayedagain

Level 3 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

YOU SUCK AND YOUZ ARE TEH EMO

Miggle

Level 17 Emo Kid

God won't kill me, he likes to see me suffer.

Slayedagain Posted:

YOU SUCK AND YOUZ ARE TEH EMO

U FUKKIN POSER

turdfisher

[WeChall]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

oh great times on u know u want to

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Miggle Posted:

o ive already done dat

Well thats one good step, things should be at least a little better for you. As long as noone finds the bodys.

I Log in to see images!

Lone Wolf1

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Kill yourself or not life is still going to suck and there is nothing better on the other sied of the tunnel. So why bother?

Evil Trout rules!!!

CheeseFrog

[HULKAMANIACS]

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!