Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Vanilla Re-evaluation?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

does the multiple window thing work? i thought that you got errors if you had more than one forum open at a time.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Catty camwhores, who would have guessed? Log in to see images!

Not to derail the single player vanilla issue, or the mini-catfighting, but I would like to point out that a second klan has pulled off a vanilla raid. If you go to the Competition page and under e-peen look up Vanilla Rush you see the klan Nexus Warriors along with the Sisters.

Congrats, guys.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Velveteen Posted:

does the multiple window thing work? i thought that you got errors if you had more than one forum open at a time.

That’s correct.

Also, refreshing, say, the forums page on one tab, while in battle on another, refreshes the page just fine, but when you return to battle:

Oops! You have left the battle!

Once you enter a forum, you may not navigate to another Forumwarz page without losing all your progress.

Also, the battle session is marked as inactive if you take longer than 60 minutes, so don’t go AFK in the middle of something!

This includes opening new tabs and new browser windows. You should be careful about doing so once you have entered battle, lest you might lose all of your progress. We recommend using only one browser window or tab to play Forumwarz.

You can find a link back to the Forum on your Recently Visited Bookmarks.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

scullyangel Posted:

Not to derail the single player vanilla issue, or the mini-catfighting, but I would like to point out that a second klan has pulled off a vanilla raid. If you go to the Competition page and under e-peen look up Vanilla Rush you see the klan Nexus Warriors along with the Sisters.

Congrats, guys.

Just for clarification: The Nexus Warriors did that before the big new influx of players, and was just excellent play on bigguyinblack’s part. He did it all by himself; the rest of us just benefited.

Oh, and he did it twice! ::shock::

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Specifically 6 weeks before the camwhores. But as I mentioned to ET it was a very different kind of accomplishment.

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Virtual_Eyes Posted:

I’m amused at how everyone is calling this an exploit.

You can ****ing do it too, people!

So this is the challenge to other klans. Get your act together, do some research, and make some vanilla raids of your own. It’s not a broken system, it’s just a new one… and at the moment, we’re the only ones who are using it.

At first read this is a great suggestion.

On second read you are suggesting it to Trolls and Emos.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

scullyangel Posted:

Congrats, guys.

Wait, wasn’t that e-peen supposed to be unique for us? Log in to see images!

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Lust Posted:

Wait, wasn’t that e-peen supposed to be unique for us? Log in to see images!

shhhhhhh

If what I’m reading is correct, Bigguyinblack pulled his off weeks before we did. If it’s exclusive, it’d be exclusive for him instead of the Sisterhood!

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Chances are the e-peen will revert back to just the Sisterhood and I’ll be getting a different one for my profile. Sisterhood pulled something off as a klan that I did as an individual when it was easier to do.

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

oh, sick Log in to see images!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

doug05257 Posted:

As far as ‘organizing’ it goes, honestly you’re likely making a huge deal out of relatively nothing. All it takes is to bumign at least one (preferrably more) person to each forum in the game. Get everyone on teamspeak. When the last person is ready to pwn their forum, count 3, 2, 1, GO! and everyone finishes off their forum. It goes at the speed of however fast the hardest forum can be pwned. Other than getting people to be at their computer at a certain time and what I’ve already described, what you’re talking about is relatively simple, and there’s no reason why the ‘organizer’ can’t participate as well. As far as I’m concerned, either you did a LOT of unnecessary work or you didn’t, and the sisters are just ****ing about the little that they did for the extreme advantage that they have over people who don’t like to mbum-recruit camwhores to their clan.

Hi, I bring this late to the table by virtue of missing this post somehow, but I’d just like to point out:

Suck my plastic Log in to see images!

Tyty, Mr. Simple Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Even when it was just my klan doing them, I kind of thought it was broken. My only real problem is that it discourages from the idea of klans, since people will just flock to the high-end klans for the lulz for the scoops, choking off smaller klans.

I think the best solution would be some kind of cap. Especially since Forumbuilder (chocolate scoops) has been nerfed.

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

Agreed. This not only hurts competition but small klan’s who will lose members to larger klans doing runs.

doug05257

Avatar: 3798 Mon Oct 20 19:57:21 -0400 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

WILL YIFF FOR VANILLA SCOOPS!

Lust Posted:

Hi, I bring this late to the table by virtue of missing this post somehow, but I’d just like to point out:

Suck my plastic Log in to see images!

Tyty, Mr. Simple Log in to see images!

Only if you’re dressed as a Log in to see images! doug05257 edited this message on 03/11/2008 11:31PM

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

doug05257 Posted:

Only if you’re dressed as a Log in to see images!

Too late, already mailed them to you, plus anthrax for free

doug05257

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

You’ve mailed me…. what now? Your STDs? :S

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

doug05257 Posted:

You’ve mailed me…. what now? Your STDs? :S

Your welcomeLog in to see images!

doug05257

[Brainfreeze]

Level 34 Troll

Lol. No joke – I was looking at my avatar on this thread and pondered paying for it to be changed. Went to the character page and.. it was changed! Thanks, this avatar more accurately depicts one that a Troll would use.

funkytowel

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

doug05257 Posted:

Thanks, this avatar more accurately depicts one that a Troll would use.

I troll wants a avatar that shows them being pawed like a little ****? thats weird but I’m glad you liked itLog in to see images!

Now I won’t feel bad when more “gifts” come your wayLog in to see images!

Shy_Violet_

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

There is someone in my domination competition with 177 vanilla scoops….

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!