Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout What NPCs woudl you like to see/like to see come back in EP3? ITT: SPOILERS

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

I would like to see The Unknown Comic in Episode 3.

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Balloon Posted:

Yuirko would be awesome, but it’d be kinda off for the people that didn’t get her to block you. If you don’t offend her and just end the conversation she stay on your list until you finished the mission. Then she’s just offline.

So she would have to act non-different to you if that was the case. Which would be weird if you HAD offended her.

So work your offending her into the storyline somehow, making no mention of previous status.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

kraigu Posted:

So work your offending her into the storyline somehow, making no mention of previous status.

Futanari wants another picture Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!