Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Domination Ending time

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

This season can be a limited season full of testing, because that works far better than just theory. And if it is short and no Season peens are awarded then there is minimal bumhurt as well.

Two months = 2 new Pistachio methods, plus end times changing every 2 weeks or so (depending on how many valid alternatives we have) plus we could try Destruction Medals in there for a bit (plus trying out bumhole and Stray bullet NOT going towards it) to see how those play out. Does anyone see a problem with this? Other than the guy who’d have to program all of this of course.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

MC Banhammer Posted:

Here’s an idea (don’t know if it’s been run before):

How about we end the season in two weeks regardless of the gameplay tuneup. Then, have a limited season, until the gameplay tuneup’s ready for the mbumes, where the end time and even day each week is shifted, to Euro-friendly times, weekends, etc.

Then, use the acutal data for how many people were playing at each end time to determine what should be done with the “permanent” end time, instead of all this rampant speculation.

(Heading off questions about “why not just poll”: I’m not convinced that the majority of people who actually would want to play dom would see the poll)

I like this. I don’t think there is an end time that could please everyone, so see what time most Dom players can be around for.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!