Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Episode II

nad

[WeChall]

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

ForumWarz should have a system where kids like me, who are above age, but not old enough to get a credit card can get Episode II for free. I just don’t get it, why can’t we trade in flezz to get BPs?Instead we have to find a half/naked woman and write TAM on them to get BP? The events that we have here makes sense, but what would you deem as an “awesome” face, as a teen, i need one more year before I can officially work and get a credit card, meanwhile, people not like me have to beg their parents?Besides, people that don’t buy BP ahve a harder time, and the prices for BP is kinda to high, many games that have low rates for USD purchasing ratio of in-game stuff usually sells one dollar for one point or whatever.

Razmos

Avatar: 15497 Sat Mar 28 13:48:01 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 62 Emo Kid

I am a happy pirate apple!

Games are not free to run, Crotch Zombie needs money to keep it going, If they gave things to everyone for free then you wouldn’t be able to play anyway.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Flezz is not real money. Giving ET flezz does nothing.

Try a scenario to explain it further: You go buy candy with monopoly money.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

nad Posted:

ForumWarz should have a system where kids like me, who are above age, but not old enough to get a credit card can get Episode II for free. I just don’t get it, why can’t we trade in flezz to get BPs?Instead we have to find a half/naked woman and write TAM on them to get BP? The events that we have here makes sense, but what would you deem as an “awesome” face, as a teen, i need one more year before I can officially work and get a credit card, meanwhile, people not like me have to beg their parents?Besides, people that don’t buy BP ahve a harder time, and the prices for BP is kinda to high, many games that have low rates for USD purchasing ratio of in-game stuff usually sells one dollar for one point or whatever.

Short answer: Life isn’t fair.

Long answer: Life isn’t fair, and this is far from being truly unfair. You’re in for a big shock as you grow up.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Episode 2 shouldn’t be free, but it would be nice if the amounts were in the monetary system of the country you’re in.

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

enjoy the game for a while.

kosher crazy careers is always up anyway.

too bad ep 2 got more goodies.

but I agree, most contest sucks and are too random and the ones who wins BP doesn’t seem that they even needed one.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

warjoke Posted:

most contest sucks and are too random and the ones who wins BP doesn’t seem that they even needed one.

Going to have to disagree there, even though I bought Episode II myself, I still find that a lot of the contests I enter are fair and most of all fun.

But as SG94 said, click the link. I’m underage and still managed to buy my own BP.

Maybe someone doesn’t have a job? Log in to see images!

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

warjoke Posted:

but I agree, most contest sucks and are too random and the ones who wins BP doesn’t seem that they even needed one.

I’ve won 4bp in contests, and gotten one just by ASKING for it in the right place in a funny way. This over the course of maybe a couple weeks. I’m a hair away from Ep2 without having to invest any great deal of money or time, once I bothered to pay attention.

It’s really simple. The first episode was free, to get people interested. The second was designed to recoup money. If you don’t want to spend the money yourself, you suck up to those who spend money, or you deal without episode 2 – and you can still keep on playing the game. Nothing stops you from competing in Dom, etc. Paying to support the game doesn’t provide a huge advantage, and certainly not one you can’t make up for with some effort.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Episode 2 shouldn’t be free, but it would be nice if the amounts were in the monetary system of the country you’re in.

If you pay with Paypal, I believe they convert the monetary units for you. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!