Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores haxlrose message

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So i’ve decoded the profile. Now is it helpful in any way or is jerking off to how amazing i am is the only reward?

Shnaggy Limp-
bizkit

[Facepunch]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

If you’d been first you would’ve gotten an E-Peen™. However, you were not, and thus get no virtual male reproductive organ lengthener.

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Yeah, that also bothers me. If that coded message said something like “search for blahblahblah in sentrillion and get a cool e-peen” – that would make sense. first guy enters keyword, first guy gets goodie. But it says nothing of a kind. So how do we know who was first? For example, I am pretty sure I was first. That ****er with e-peen just boasted a lot.

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Well, he was the first to reveal he figured it out, so to the rest of the world, he was first… It’s not the first time e-peens have been awarded out of nowhere, either.

VIVa-ChiCk

Level 14 Troll

aka FireFury

He did it 2 days ago lol.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

bum_Leader Posted:

Yeah, that also bothers me. If that coded message said something like “search for blahblahblah in sentrillion and get a cool e-peen” – that would make sense. first guy enters keyword, first guy gets goodie. But it says nothing of a kind. So how do we know who was first? For example, I am pretty sure I was first. That ****er with e-peen just boasted a lot.

Well the message had been there for a long time and nobody had mentioned a single thing about it until he posted how he decoded it with the solution.

I have no way of proving he was first, but he was certainly the first one to bring it up and offer a solution.

When did you solve it, out of curiosity?

bum_Leader

[WTF]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Trout Posted:

Well the message had been there for a long time and nobody had mentioned a single thing about it until he posted how he decoded it with the solution.

HE LIED!!!

Evil Trout Posted:

When did you solve it, out of curiosity?

Oh I dont know, a week ago or so.

And ‘solved’ is kinda too big a word. copypasted her profile into my supermegacool decoder Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!