Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Happy Easter! (Post for epeen)

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Do it you fabulous persons Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

No.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH STOP THIS fabulous personRY!!!

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Btw has anyone figured out the easter quest yet? Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I adjusted the video camera on it’s tripod, framing the naked blond girl lying on the large double bed. When I was satisfied with the angle, I nodded to her, and pressed Record.

Little Sophie, the prize of almost a year’s worth of searching, was going to be a superstar. She would be more famous before her tenth birthday than anyone else could hope to be in their entire life. She was kidnapped while on holiday with her parents at a seaside resort in Mexico. I bought her for fifty grand, and smuggled her back to the States, to join the rest of the cast in my studio.

Now she lay on the bed, propped up on her left elbow, staring down at her right hand with which she rubbed her woman's genitals in large, slow circles. Her mouth hung open just a little, and her chest rose and fell slightly more with each subsequent breath. A meek gasp left her lips, and she began to rub herself in tighter, faster circles. Her woman's genitals lips glistened with just a bit of wetness. I looked over at one of the naked boys who stood off camera and nodded to him. His name was Noah, an olive skinned kid of ten, with dark hair and eyes. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge, then leaned across to her and rubbed her chest. Sophie didn’t look up, I’d instructed her specifically not to. Especially not to look at the camera, not until the closing shot at least.

Noah ran his hands across her chest and stomach softly for a few minutes as Sophie continued working on her woman's genitals enthusiastically. He leaned in and kissed her lips, and she kissed him back. He slid his hand between her legs and slowly slid two fingers inside her. She gasped, and her chest heaved. Noah pumped his fingers in and out rhythmically, like he’d been shown, and when he decided she was ready, he climbed between her legs and slid his stiff male reproductive organ inside her. She groaned, and he humped her, slow at first but then faster, making sure she felt every inch of every thrust.

I looked across the room at the next in line, a slender, black-haired girl, and nodded at her. Obediently she made her way across the room and climbed onto the bed. On her hands and knees, she began to kiss Sophie’s hot little mouth as tenderly as only a nervous seven year old girl can.

Noah was racing by now, I’d told all the boys they needed to be quick. The tape only lasted one hour, and I was determined to achieve this film in a single, un-cut take. No mistakes could be allowed. The boy gave a low moan and pulled his male reproductive organ out of Sophie’s tight woman's genitals and quickly shuffled up the bed. With timing that impressed even me, he shot his little load onto her face the moment he got in firing range. The two girls kept kissing as the hot stream splattered on Sophie’s cheek. Noah was done, and he climbed off the bed. I nodded to the next boy.

Ryan was blond and blue eyed and elven years old. He climbed onto the bed beside the two kissing girls, and feeling him there, Sophie turned her head and almost immediately took his male reproductive organ in her hot mouth. The black haired girl moved down and started to kiss Sophie’s woman's genitals. Sophie bobbed her head rhythmically, taking the length of the blond boy’s male reproductive organ. He wrapped his hand round a length of her blond hair and pulled it a little. He tried to suppress his pleasured gasps.

The black haired girl finished sucking Sophie’s woman's genitals and moved off camera. The last boy stepped up to the plate. He moved between Sophie’s legs and spread them wider, then pushed his male reproductive organ into her glistening hot woman's genitals. Her mouth was working hard on Ryan’s male reproductive organ, and she was making muffled moaning sounds as the other boy humped her. Ryan was as quick as Noah, and gave a loud moan, pulled his stiff male reproductive organ from between Sophie’s lips and shot a stream of great times across her nose. Both he and Sophie panted slightly from the effort, then he climbed off the bed and left the shot. The last boy was ****ing Sophie hard now, presumably eager to cast the parting shot. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her harder up against him, groaning with each thrust. A minute later, he quickly pulled his male reproductive organ out and grabbed hold of it, scrambled up the bed, straddling Sophie’s chest, and shot his burning great times onto her lips. When he had squeezed out the last drop, he too climbed off the bed and stood by the wall with the others.

Sophie’s chest heaved up and down as she breathed, laying motionless on the bed with her face still smeared in great times. It looked good. I motioned to the three boys and the black haired girl to leave the room, and they silently did. When they were gone, Sophie took one deep breath and sat up. She leaned over to a bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. From within she drew out a silver .40 caliber snub-nose revolver. I held my breath. We had gone over this scene more than a dozen times, until I was absolutely certain she could do it right. I’d made her practice male reproductive organing the gun, holding it the right way, and pulling the trigger. CLICK. I bumured her that when I added the special effects afterward, to make it look like the gun had actually fired, it would look perfect.

It was down to this now. Still I held my breath. She looked at the heavy revolver for a moment and then pulled back the hammer. Purposefully she placed it against the little hollow just in front of her ear, where I showed her. She took one breath, two breaths, three breaths, and then, perfectly on cue, she looked up into the camera. I smiled proudly. She pulled the trigger and the round she didn’t know was in the chamber fired. The bang was deafening in the small room, and Sophie’s little head was splattered like a dropped egg. The hollow point round opened up a baseball sized hole in the opposite side of her head and the contents spilled readily onto the bedspread. There was no weak, bloody gurgle, no violent bodily twitch, just BANG, splat, and a very still little body. The camera continued to roll, the entire scene having been played out perfectly, without a single cut. The bright red splattered across the white bed looked amazing on the display. I could even still make out the white smears of great times on what remained of her face.

Perfect.

I unplugged the laptop from the camera, having recorded it in both tape and digital. I left the camera running, left the tape for the police to find and marvel over, took the laptop and left my little super-star to rest in pieces.

The internet never ceases to fascinate me. I’d uploaded the video to a dozen different sites, filesharing networks and such. I proudly boasted it’s content on every forum and internet community I could think of. Within minutes, dozens of people had their own copy. In an hour, a few hundred. By the end of the day, I was sure there were at least ten thousand people out there, watching Sophie’s grand performance, over and over. I made sure to e-mail a copy especially to Mark and Julie, Sophie’s parents, who I knew would be so eager to hear any news about their poor missing daughter that they would surely want to see the ‘important information’ I sent them. I wondered with amusement how they would accept their daughters instantaneous rise to international fame.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

http://www.forumwarz.com/services/sentrillion_results?search[term]=easter&commit=search Log in to see images!

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

It was four months since I’d made Sophie a star, and the news media was still talking about her. She was bigger than I had anticipated. I decided that I had to make a sequel, and it had to be even better. So I got to planning.

I met Joe at a single parent’s support group, which wasn’t as cheesy as it sounds. Single parents, whether by divorce, death or abandonment, would meet when they had time to spare, and would help each other out, offering babysitting for one another, sharing child raising advice and sometimes, building a new relationship with another person in the same predicament. Joe was raising twin daughters by himself after the suicide of his wife three years earlier. We got to talking, and agreed to get together for a beer the next weekend.

When he arrived at my house, I let him and his daughters in and showed them around.

“Where’s Sophie?” He asked me. I lied and said she was at a friends house, and would be home shortly. I didn’t have a daughter of course. He introduced me to his girls, Elizabeth and Jennifer. They were gorgeous. Identical twins, they each had shoulder length black hair, held back by a headband. White for Jen and pink for Beth. Joe told me they would be turning nine in just a few weeks. They smiled and shyly said hello. I smiled back. None of them had any idea of the bad things that were going to happen to them.

It was a hot day, and so I suggested the girls go swimming in the pool in my backyard. They liked the sound of that, and dashed off to get changed into their swimsuits. I went and got a beer for myself and Joe. We sat at the table in the shade and watched the girls playing around the pool in cute little swimming trunks and bikini tops.

“You have beautiful girls.” I said to Joe.

“Thanks. Sometimes I think they’re angels.” He replied, sipping his beer.

“So have you had a relationship since your wife died?”

He stared ahead, and shook his head. “No, I don’t really have the time.”

“Must get lonely then.” I suggested.

“Sometimes. I have the girls though, they are enough company for me, and keep me sane.”

“That’s good. How?”

“What?”

“How do they keep you sane?”

“Uh, I don’t know what you mean.”

“A man’s got to look after his needs.”

He didn’t say anything.

“Do they help you out with that?”

He cleared his throat and frowned. “No.” He said flatly. “Listen, it was nice to invite us around but…” He squeezed his eyes shut and coughed again. “We should probably, uh…” He lost his place.

“Probably what?” I asked.

He rubbed a hand over his face and took a sudden deep breath. He swallowed hard. I could see beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. He tried to stand up, lost his balance and grabbed the table. I got up and took his arm, and I led him inside.

I came back out with my video camera and tripod in hand, and carefully disposed of Joe’s tainted beer bottle.

“Hey girls. Your dad’s a little bit sleepy, so he’s inside lying down. Do you mind if I put my camera on?”

“No, that’s okay.” They called back to me in chorus. I flicked the record bumon and filmed them swimming and playing in the water. After a moment I put the camera down onto the tripod.

“Beth, come over her.” I said.

She swam over and I took her hands and lifted her out of the pool. I turned her around and untied the knot at her back, then slid the wet bikini top off and tossed it in the corner. She looked up at me nervously. I slid her wet shorts and panties down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

“Go stand in front of the camera there. Call your sister over. Nervously, she did so. Jen swam over and got out.”

“What are you doing?” She asked.

“Just making a little video. Don’t worry, I’ve done this before. Beth, take your sisters clothes off please.”

Slowly, Jen turned around and let Beth undo her top. It slid off and fell to the ground with a plop. Her shorts came off too, and then her panties. Now both girls stood in front of the camera naked. Beth held her arms across her tummy and shifted her weight from one foot to the other nervously. Jen stood with her hands clasped behind her back, looking at me curiously.

“You should give her a kiss too.” I said. Beth leaned in and kissed her twin sister on the cheek softly.

“No, a proper kiss. On the lips. Tell her you love her.”

Beth tried again. She pressed her little pink lips against her sister’s identical ones, holding them there for a few seconds, then pulling back. “I love you Jen.” she whispered.

“I love you too Beth.” She replied, smiling a little.

“Keep kissing.” I instructed.

Beth put her hands on Jen’s hips and kissed her longer. Their mouths opened wider, and I could see Jen was using her tongue. They held each others wet, naked body close.

“Want to go inside?” I asked.

“Okay.” They both whispered.

Joe came around a few hours later. He opened his eyes sorely, and tried to move, but couldn’t. His hands were cuffed in front of him, and the cuffs were linked to a chain around his waist. His feet were bound together with tape. I’d also wrapped tape over his mouth. He was sitting on the couch in the living room. He saw me sitting across from him, and made a loud muffled sound. Beth was sitting in my lap, and Jen beside me. Both of them were still naked.

Joe looked over at the TV. The video I’d made was playing on repeat.

“I’ve taken the liberty of giving your daughters a few practice lessons in sucking male reproductive organ, as you can see. They did very well. Fast learners.

Another muffled shout.

“Beth, go over to your daddy. Show him what you’ve learned today.”

Obediently, Beth hopped off my lap and went to where her dad was sitting and kneeled down in front of him. She unbumoned his pants and snaked her hand inside, then pulled out his male reproductive organ. She put her lips around it and started to suckle it like a cub.

Joe panted heavily through his nose, and tried to get up again. I shook my head.

“Just stay where you are and enjoy it.” I said. I lifted a previously concealed revolver into view, and put my arm around Jen’s shoulder, tapping the barrel of the gun lightly on her hair. Joe stopped struggling.

“Good choice.”

Beth kept suckling on her dad’s male reproductive organ, which, despite his obviously unsettling predicament, had become hard. I grinned. The camera beside my couch whirred.

After a few minutes, I told Beth she could stop. “Now this part is very important.” I said to Joe. “I’m going to have Beth unlock the handcuffs. If you do exactly what I say, when I say it, everything will be great. Otherwise…” I tapped the gun barrel gently against Jen’s head again. “None of you are going to walk out of here.”

I fished the key from my pocket, and tossed it to Beth. She caught it, and unlocked her daddy’s handcuffs.

“Leave the tape on your mouth. Stand up.” He stood up. “Elizabeth, you can lie down on the couch now. Good girl. And open your legs.”

She silently did as I told her. I smiled.

“Go ahead Joe.”

“Mmph?”

“enjoy her.”

“MMPH!”

I pulled the hammer on the revolver back and pressed it against Jen’s temple.

“MMPH, MMPH!”

“No? Would you rather enjoy Beth, or watch me kill her sister?

Joe looked down at his daughter as she lay quietly on the couch. Slowly he climbed between her legs.

“Mmmph rrph, rrphhrph…” I’m sorry, sweetheart.

He parted her legs and pushed his male reproductive organ inside her woman's genitals. She gave a pained squeal, and tried to pull back.

“Go deeper.” I said. He pushed his male reproductive organ in deeper. “Now **** her. Do it like she’s a cheap whore.”

Joe started thrusting into her, and she squealed a little with each one.

“Da, daddy it hu, hurts!” She sobbed.

“She loves it, daddy.” I said. “**** her harder.”

Joe ****ed her harder.

“Owww! OWWW! She screamed, weakly pushing his shoulders.

I looked down at Jen. She was staring ahead, watching it all. “What do you think? I asked her. She didn’t say anything.

I let Joe **** Beth until she was out of breath and lay still, pbumively letting her dad’s male reproductive organ ram into her. She didn’t scream or cry anymore, just winced a little with each thrust.

“That will do.” I said. Joe polled his male reproductive organ out and sat up. He pulled Beth to him and cuddled her softly. His red, teary eyes stared down at the ground.

“Beth, put the handcuffs back on your daddy.” She pulled away from him and did as I told her. “Jen, your sister’s woman's genitals is probably a little sore.” Jen looked up at me. “You had better go kiss it.”

Silently, Jen got up and went over to where her sister sat. She kneeled down and put her head between Beth’s legs, lapping softly like a puppy at her sisters raped woman's genitals.

“Beth, you can pull the tape off your daddy’s mouth. Joe, if you say one word out of line I’ll shoot them both.” Beth tore the tape off her dad’s mouth. I rested the bum of the gun on my knee, aimed at Jen’s back, and waited.

And waited. Joe didn’t say anything. He was fighting the urge to, I could see that. Jen kept kissing her sisters woman's genitals, and Joe sat silently, letting it happen.

“Good.” I said finally. “Now Joe, you’re going to have a very important choice to make in a minute. I don’t want to hear any protesting, any stupid blubbering, I just want an answer. Okay?”

He nodded.

“Girls, come over here.” They got to their feet and came over to me. “Turn around.” They did so. I pulled a small bag of zip ties from my pocket, and put the girls wrists together, wrapping the ties around them, so each had their hands behind their backs. I tied their ankles the same way.

“Kneel in the middle of the room, face your daddy.” I said. Both girls dropped to their knees. I took a third tie each and tied their hands to their feet, so they couldn’t stand. Lastly, I wrapped duct tape around their mouths as a gag.

Perfect.

“Now Joe, I’ve got to tell you, I’m going to let you go soon. But you can only take one of them with you. Which one of them gets to live?”

All three of them began to weep quietly.

“Joe, give me an answer. Which of our daughters do you want to keep?”

He started to blubber. “I… I… can’t ch-choose s-something like that.” He stammered.

“For ****’s sake Joe, I told you not to **** around. WITCH ONE?!” I shouted.

He shook his head.

“Joe… if you don’t pick, I’ll kill them both. Choose one! NOW!”

He sobbed loudly. Slowly opened his mouth. “J—J-Jen.” He mumbled.

Both of the girls shouted something muffled.

“You want Jen?” I asked. “So say it.”

“I want Jen.” He said.

“Did you hear that Beth? Your daddy wants you to die instead of your sister. They both moaned another muffled scream.

“Tell Beth.”

“W-what?”

“Go on, Tell Beth why she’s about to die. Tell her you want her to die instead of her sister.”

He broke into another round of blubbering. “Baby, I’m so so sorry. Oh god, if I didn’t choose one he would kill you both.”

“Say it, Joe.”

“B-Beth, I want you to die instead of Jen.” He sobbed.

“You love Jen more.” I said.

“I love Jennifer more than you.” He mumbled weakly.

“Good.” I said. I stood up and grabbed Beth by her shoulders and pulled her onto the couch beside the dad who had just condemned her to die. “Give her a goodbye kiss then.” As Joe leaned his face against her and whispered into her ear, I went to the table and grabbed a metal can. I checked the camera was still recording well.

I watched Joe kiss Beth on her tear soaked cheek. I unscrewed the cap on the metal can. “Are you sure you want Beth to die?” Joe nodded distraughtly.

I upended the can over Jen’s head, emptying it’s contents onto her. She screamed and wriggled frantically.

“NO!” Joe screamed “NO, You can’t do this!!”

I tossed the empty can aside and pulled a box of matches from my pocket. I took one out.

“Enjoy living your life with Beth.” I said. I struck the match and threw it into Jen’s lap. She squealed like a little piglet as she was engulfed in flames, she fell to her side and frantically jerked and writhed, trying to break free as the burning gasoline surrounded her. I turned and unplugged the laptop from the camera, collected my keys and dialed 911 on the cordless phone, and left it face down on the table. Before I left, I turned to get one last look. Jen’s skin was blistered and charred, yet she still convulsed violently. Joe was staring at the unendurable horror unfolding before him, unable to do anything to end her suffering.

I smiled and left the house. I was pretty confident that I’d outdone myself. I hummed all the way to the internet cafe, to share my masterpiece with the rest of the world. Already I was wondering if maybe one day I’d come up with a grander scheme. Only time would tell.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

EASTER IS TOMORROW

LookingGlbum

Avatar: 25772 Sun Jun 07 12:12:14 -0400 2009

[pizza party]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’ve already eaten the ears off Jesus.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

It was four months since I’d made Sophie a star, and the news media was still talking about her. She was bigger than I had anticipated. I decided that I had to make a sequel, and it had to be even better. So I got to planning.

I met Joe at a single parent’s support group, which wasn’t as cheesy as it sounds. Single parents, whether by divorce, death or abandonment, would meet when they had time to spare, and would help each other out, offering babysitting for one another, sharing child raising advice and sometimes, building a new relationship with another person in the same predicament. Joe was raising twin daughters by himself after the suicide of his wife three years earlier. We got to talking, and agreed to get together for a beer the next weekend.

When he arrived at my house, I let him and his daughters in and showed them around.

“Where’s Sophie?” He asked me. I lied and said she was at a friends house, and would be home shortly. I didn’t have a daughter of course. He introduced me to his girls, Elizabeth and Jennifer. They were gorgeous. Identical twins, they each had shoulder length black hair, held back by a headband. White for Jen and pink for Beth. Joe told me they would be turning nine in just a few weeks. They smiled and shyly said hello. I smiled back. None of them had any idea of the bad things that were going to happen to them.

It was a hot day, and so I suggested the girls go swimming in the pool in my backyard. They liked the sound of that, and dashed off to get changed into their swimsuits. I went and got a beer for myself and Joe. We sat at the table in the shade and watched the girls playing around the pool in cute little swimming trunks and bikini tops.

“Sometimes. I have the girls though, they are enough company for me, and keep me sane.”

“That’s good. How?”

“What?”

He didn’t say anything.

He cleared his throat and frowned. “No.” He said flatly. “Listen, it was nice to invite us around but…” He squeezed his eyes shut and coughed again. “We should probably, uh…” He lost his place.

He rubbed a hand over his face and took a sudden deep breath. He swallowed hard. I could see beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. He tried to stand up, lost his balance and grabbed the table. I got up and took his arm, and I led him inside.

I came back out with my video camera and tripod in hand, and carefully disposed of Joe’s tainted beer bottle.

“Hey girls. Your dad’s a little bit sleepy, so he’s inside lying down. Do you mind if I put my camera on?”

“No, that’s okay.” They called back to me in chorus. I flicked the record bumon and filmed them swimming and playing in the water. After a moment I put the camera down onto the tripod.

She swam over and I took her hands and lifted her out of the pool. I turned her around and untied the knot at her back, then slid the wet bikini top off and tossed it in the corner. She looked up at me nervously. I slid her wet shorts and panties down to her ankles, and she stepped out of them.

“Go stand in front of the camera there. Call your sister over. Nervously, she did so. Jen swam over and got out.”

“Just making a little video. Don’t worry, I’ve done this before. Beth, take your sisters clothes off please.”

Slowly, Jen turned around and let Beth undo her top. It slid off and fell to the ground with a plop. Her shorts came off too, and then her panties. Now both girls stood in front of the camera naked. Beth held her arms across her tummy and shifted her weight from one foot to the other nervously. Jen stood with her hands clasped behind her back, looking at me curiously.

“You should give her a kiss too.” I said. Beth leaned in and kissed her twin sister on the cheek softly.

Beth tried again. She pressed her little pink lips against her sister’s identical ones, holding them there for a few seconds, then pulling back. “I love you Jen.” she whispered.

Beth put her hands on Jen’s hips and kissed her longer. Their mouths opened wider, and I could see Jen was using her tongue. They held each others wet, naked body close.

Joe came around a few hours later. He opened his eyes sorely, and tried to move, but couldn’t. His hands were cuffed in front of him, and the cuffs were linked to a chain around his waist. His feet were bound together with tape. I’d also wrapped tape over his mouth. He was sitting on the couch in the living room. He saw me sitting across from him, and made a loud muffled sound. Beth was sitting in my lap, and Jen beside me. Both of them were still naked.

“I’ve taken the liberty of giving your daughters a few practice lessons in sucking male reproductive organ, as you can see. They did very well. Fast learners.

Another muffled shout.

Obediently, Beth hopped off my lap and went to where her dad was sitting and kneeled down in front of him. She unbumoned his pants and snaked her hand inside, then pulled out his male reproductive organ. She put her lips around it and started to suckle it like a cub.

Joe panted heavily through his nose, and tried to get up again. I shook my head.

“Just stay where you are and enjoy it.” I said. I lifted a previously concealed revolver into view, and put my arm around Jen’s shoulder, tapping the barrel of the gun lightly on her hair. Joe stopped struggling.

“Good choice.”

Beth kept suckling on her dad’s male reproductive organ, which, despite his obviously unsettling predicament, had become hard. I grinned. The camera beside my couch whirred.

After a few minutes, I told Beth she could stop. “Now this part is very important.” I said to Joe. “I’m going to have Beth unlock the handcuffs. If you do exactly what I say, when I say it, everything will be great. Otherwise…” I tapped the gun barrel gently against Jen’s head again. “None of you are going to walk out of here.”

I fished the key from my pocket, and tossed it to Beth. She caught it, and unlocked her daddy’s handcuffs.

“Leave the tape on your mouth. Stand up.” He stood up. “Elizabeth, you can lie down on the couch now. Good girl. And open your legs.”

“Go ahead Joe.”

“Mmph?”

“enjoy her.”

“MMPH!”

“MMPH, MMPH!”

Joe looked down at his daughter as she lay quietly on the couch. Slowly he climbed between her legs.

He parted her legs and pushed his male reproductive organ inside her woman's genitals. She gave a pained squeal, and tried to pull back.

“Go deeper.” I said. He pushed his male reproductive organ in deeper. “Now **** her. Do it like she’s a cheap whore.”

Joe ****ed her harder.

I looked down at Jen. She was staring ahead, watching it all. “What do you think? I asked her. She didn’t say anything.

I let Joe **** Beth until she was out of breath and lay still, pbumively letting her dad’s male reproductive organ ram into her. She didn’t scream or cry anymore, just winced a little with each thrust.

“That will do.” I said. Joe polled his male reproductive organ out and sat up. He pulled Beth to him and cuddled her softly. His red, teary eyes stared down at the ground.

“Beth, put the handcuffs back on your daddy.” She pulled away from him and did as I told her. “Jen, your sister’s woman's genitals is probably a little sore.” Jen looked up at me. “You had better go kiss it.”

Silently, Jen got up and went over to where her sister sat. She kneeled down and put her head between Beth’s legs, lapping softly like a puppy at her sisters raped woman's genitals.

“Beth, you can pull the tape off your daddy’s mouth. Joe, if you say one word out of line I’ll shoot them both.” Beth tore the tape off her dad’s mouth. I rested the bum of the gun on my knee, aimed at Jen’s back, and waited.

And waited. Joe didn’t say anything. He was fighting the urge to, I could see that. Jen kept kissing her sisters woman's genitals, and Joe sat silently, letting it happen.

“Good.” I said finally. “Now Joe, you’re going to have a very important choice to make in a minute. I don’t want to hear any protesting, any stupid blubbering, I just want an answer. Okay?”

He nodded.

“Girls, come over here.” They got to their feet and came over to me. “Turn around.” They did so. I pulled a small bag of zip ties from my pocket, and put the girls wrists together, wrapping the ties around them, so each had their hands behind their backs. I tied their ankles the same way.

“Kneel in the middle of the room, face your daddy.” I said. Both girls dropped to their knees. I took a third tie each and tied their hands to their feet, so they couldn’t stand. Lastly, I wrapped duct tape around their mouths as a gag.

Perfect.

“Now Joe, I’ve got to tell you, I’m going to let you go soon. But you can only take one of them with you. Which one of them gets to live?”

He started to blubber. “I… I… can’t ch-choose s-something like that.” He stammered.

He shook his head.

“I want Jen.” He said.

“Did you hear that Beth? Your daddy wants you to die instead of your sister. They both moaned another muffled scream.

“Tell Beth.”

“W-what?”

“Go on, Tell Beth why she’s about to die. Tell her you want her to die instead of her sister.”

He broke into another round of blubbering. “Baby, I’m so so sorry. Oh god, if I didn’t choose one he would kill you both.”

“Say it, Joe.”

“Good.” I said. I stood up and grabbed Beth by her shoulders and pulled her onto the couch beside the dad who had just condemned her to die. “Give her a goodbye kiss then.” As Joe leaned his face against her and whispered into her ear, I went to the table and grabbed a metal can. I checked the camera was still recording well.

I watched Joe kiss Beth on her tear soaked cheek. I unscrewed the cap on the metal can. “Are you sure you want Beth to die?” Joe nodded distraughtly.

I upended the can over Jen’s head, emptying it’s contents onto her. She screamed and wriggled frantically.

I tossed the empty can aside and pulled a box of matches from my pocket. I took one out.

“Enjoy living your life with Beth.” I said. I struck the match and threw it into Jen’s lap. She squealed like a little piglet as she was engulfed in flames, she fell to her side and frantically jerked and writhed, trying to break free as the burning gasoline surrounded her. I turned and unplugged the laptop from the camera, collected my keys and dialed 911 on the cordless phone, and left it face down on the table. Before I left, I turned to get one last look. Jen’s skin was blistered and charred, yet she still convulsed violently. Joe was staring at the unendurable horror unfolding before him, unable to do anything to end her suffering.

I smiled and left the house. I was pretty confident that I’d outdone myself. I hummed all the way to the internet cafe, to share my masterpiece with the rest of the world. Already I was wondering if maybe one day I’d come up with a grander scheme. Only time would tell.

delicious pasta is deliciousLog in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

not posting in this thread

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

lol

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

master1202

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY should i?

people are just plain “tarded”

now: a song from the underground railroad: shut up! i think we can make it but you have to shut up!!!

so, when will we provoke godwin’s law?

perma Posted:

Count me in. I sleep in my boxers though. I’ll put a shirt on so some of the male types don’t feel inclined to enjoy me.

(☞゚∀゚)☞☜(゚∀゚☜)

01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110111 01100101 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100001 = if you can read this you are awesome!

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Click here to give me internets!

View/click my draginz please

Razmos

Avatar: 15497 Sat Mar 28 13:48:01 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 62 Emo Kid

I am a happy pirate apple!

I shall not and will not post here.

Randy_Sex_Du-
st

Avatar: 70221 Sat Apr 04 05:43:55 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 36 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

BrokenArts

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ve put my own post it note in this thread. Go me.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Princezz_Und-
ies

Avatar: 121015 Mon Jan 19 16:50:27 -0500 2009

Level 35 Troll

She's so mean that instead of using deodorant she gargles disinfectant and licks her armpits

easter is for religious fabulous persongitrons Log in to see images!

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

“That’s good. How?”

“What?”

He didn’t say anything.

Another muffled shout.

“Good choice.”

“Go ahead Joe.”

“Mmph?”

“enjoy her.”

“MMPH!”

“MMPH, MMPH!”

Joe ****ed her harder.

He nodded.

Perfect.

He shook his head.

“I want Jen.” He said.

“Tell Beth.”

“W-what?”

“Say it, Joe.”

TL; DR.

quangntenemy

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

Bump Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!