Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Suggestions for stylebuildr improvement

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

New version of stylebuildr has been around for quite a while and it has greatly eased the building process. However, compared to the old version, stylebuildr lacks many style features that make forums look a lot better. I would like to suggest some of them for the next stylebuildr version:

– Logo size: I believe I was the first one to ever submitted a style with the logo width of 700, and since then many 700 styles had gained popularity. I think this can be done by making the current “Body Width” property change both the logo and table widths.

– Borders: You know it sucks when logo/table borders don’t match with the background color. Also it would be fun to see something different with custom-made borders. Dolphin Love has a unique look thanks to its creative border style.

– Hover effects: Changes to styles when moused over will greatly improve user experience and make them more lively in everyone’s eyes.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Bumping, I am sad to see that even the currently winning style only has a score of 5

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Honestly quang, you’re probably better off trying to code a substitute for it than expecting anything to change.

We’ve been waiting for ForumBuildr changes for months and months.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!