Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs Da Adventurez of Crono fine upstanding member of society

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Once upon a time, there was dis fine upstanding member of society named Crono:

Crono was a boring male reproductive organ mongler that wanted to LARP or some **** so he owned some swords and LARPed and everybody thought dat fine upstanding member of society was crazy.

Dis here is da story of Da Adventurez of Crono fine upstanding member of society.

See, we be talkin’ about dis fine upstanding member of society here:

Crono fine upstanding member of society was a straight baller. He took no **** off no hos, stole guvment welfares, pimped like no other, and had a, umm…sword that could make all those jRPG LARPing fine upstanding member of societys like Crono cry foreva.

:: Chapter 1 – Da adventurez beginz; or, how fine upstanding member of society met a white ho ::

:: Scene 1 – fine upstanding member of society’s House, Leene, 1000 A.D.

**** Ma: Crono honey, it’s time to wake u…

fine upstanding member of society: **** WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT WAKIN ME UP WHEN I’S SLEEPIN?

**** Ma: I’m sorry fine upstanding member of society, but you know that ever since your father knocked me up and stole my life savings the next morning, we’ve been in dire financial straits and I need you to try and go out today and get a jo…

fine upstanding member of society: **** I AINT GETTIN NO JOB IF THE GUVMENT GONNA KEEP SENDIN ME CHECKS AN CHEEZE NOW GET OFF MA NUTS. Shiiiiiit. I’m gonna go to da streetz an get outta this dump, ho. How bout you get on yo back an earn some green if you need it so damn much.

**** Ma: Ok, but fine upstanding member of society, don’t forget, your friend Lucca wanted you to come by and see her at the fair.

fine upstanding member of society: Woman, I dun told you stay out of my bizness an stay away from my hos.

[fine upstanding member of society storms out of the house, welfare check in hand, workboots tucked safely under his bed and out of sight.]

:: Scene 2 – Da streetz of Leene

[fine upstanding member of society struts down to the streets in the hood where he grew up, taking in his domain with a pimps trained eye, always looking to make the quick buck]

Race Manager: Why hello there young fine upstanding member of society, would you like to bet on a race?

fine upstanding member of society: What the ****, how the **** you know my name?

Race Manager: Oh, well, err, my fine fine upstanding member of society, I uh…your reputation precedes you. Yeah.

fine upstanding member of society: Damn straight. But **** your race, you got any dice or dog fights?

Race Manager: Well, err, there was this one young vixen that is having some sort of cat fight. I’m dying to go check it out, actually, but my job’s going to keep me he…

fine upstanding member of society: fine upstanding member of society you best shut the **** up before I do it for you. Where dis fight at?

Race Manager: Well, umm, I think that the girl, Lucca, is having it…

fine upstanding member of society: Lucca’s gettin down with some other ho? Oh hells yes I need to see dis ****.

[fine upstanding member of society struts out of the square to find Lucca and whatever other ho it is that she is apparently going to fight during the fair.]

(To be continued. I’m still debating the formatting, some sprites might be handy but they’ll have to be ‘shopped a bit so that would slow me down. And yes, I know this is boring as ****. **** off.)

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Maybe Crono should go to the adult shop and buy some toys first Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!