Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Would you say that Tom Petty?

KarnEdge

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 20 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

lmfao billy bob gets interviewed for his band right off the bat gets ****ed cuz they introduced him an Oscar winning Actor etc…

epic line: “would you say that tom petty?”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJWS6qyy7bw

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

I could feel the tension of the dj just from watching the vid. Seems like this thought was running through his head, “Did I just dig myself a hole? How do I get out of it?”

He was stammering and speechless. Hehehe…

The Unknown -
Comic

Avatar: 95506 Tue Dec 09 09:40:49 -0500 2008

[Gimmick Alts and R-
ole-Players Local -
Union 352
]

Level 2 Re-Re

I'M AWESOME APPRECIATE ME PLZ

The DJ handled it really well. Billy Bob was such a huge, egotistical douche. This is worse than the Christian Bale thing, in my opinion. Christian Bale was making a movie, Billy Bob here was basically doing a commercial. The only reason he was there was so he could plug his ****ty band.

****ing three albums in a year? That’s not ambitious that’s the modus operandi of a **** mill. Modbilly? The British Invasion mixed with rock-a-billy? Holy ****, that’s genius but instead of modbilly…we should call it…hm…oh, I know: ****ing rock and roll.

What was funny was he said the subject line. All pouty, “Would you say that to Tom Petty?” Like Tom Petty was the epitome of music seriousness. Personally, I’d ask Tom Petty if his teeth ever got in the way when he chewed. I like Tom Petty (in moderation), but maybe someone who’s a little less My-First-Rock-Album would have been better.

But my original point was that the DJ did great. He remained calm, explained himself, and did everything he could to get Billy Bob back on track. I would’ve either given up or just exploded at him.

The guy was a clbum-act through out. I hope he got a bonus.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!