Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay [CLOSED] Theargent Thid's Abtholutely Fabulouth Contetht!

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Well folks, I’m back now, and so, I’ve decided that since so many people voted in the contest, that I’m still going to give out some BP prizes. Thanks for playing along!

The following players have each won 1 BP each!

Samildanach

nashcash

roflzors

glowspawn

Gamechamp

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Calling toxx here, you didn’t ban yourself

Inertia edited this message on 04/20/2009 12:00AM

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I did, actually.

But to be fair, I’ll make sure it’s publicized ahead of time do everyone can enjoy it.

Of course, I also gave out the BP, and I said the reason for Toxx would be because I didn’t give out BP.

But this way, everyone wins. Those hoping for BP got the chance to get some, and those just wanting to see me ban myself will get that too.

But later. I’m tired right now. I’ll decide on a ban time tomorrow so that you can properly enjoy it.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Man, I didn’t even bother to post in this thread, since I voted for the Toxx option and didn’t post because there was no gain in doing so, since if the one I wanted to win actually won (and it looked like it was going to when I voted), nobody was going to get BP.

I guess this just goes to show that you can never make *everybody* happy.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Sergeant Cid Posted:

I did, actually.

But to be fair, I’ll make sure it’s publicized ahead of time do everyone can enjoy it.

Of course, I also gave out the BP, and I said the reason for Toxx would be because I didn’t give out BP.

But this way, everyone wins. Those hoping for BP got the chance to get some, and those just wanting to see me ban myself will get that too.

But later. I’m tired right now. I’ll decide on a ban time tomorrow so that you can properly enjoy it.

Was the ban for less than 24 hours?

It was probably for less so I didn’t see it. Because the time gap between your post and mine was less than 24 hours.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

yey! first win evar lolz

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Blahblah…

Takehome message: Sergeant Cid is awesome on multiple levels. Thank you, Sergeant!

Mr Skullbash

[2ch]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

clbumic

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Inertia Posted:

Was the ban for less than 24 hours?

It was probably for less so I didn’t see it. Because the time gap between your post and mine was less than 24 hours.

Yes, it was, because I was testing something else.

But not to worry.

Tomorrow’s the big day.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!