Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business all right, seriously, it's time we rethought how buildr works

Kitten-Face

Avatar: 173378 Sat May 16 15:08:01 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Speaking as a new player who has been playing only about a month or so, I’d hate it if certain submission categories were restricted via buildr score. Some people are good at some things, others are good at other things. I’m terminally unfunny when it comes to writing, but I’ve worked as a graphics and design professional, so I do well in the style/icon/banner categories. If I were restricted to posting only in the Angry Replies or whatever until I had a certain buildr score, I’d never get submissions in to the live forum. As is, from forums that have already been posted, I had the style one week, and the style and two icons another week. Which isn’t too shabby for a month-old n00b.

Restricting what categories people submit to would unfairly limit players who just aren’t good at that one category, and keep them from posting on categories where they stand a chance of coming up with something good.

As for the rest of it, I don’t have much opinion. But PLEASE don’t restrict categories via buildr score.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!