Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho MyBrute Fights

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

I think you only get XP if they actually level up. Just getting them doesn’t seem to do anything.

1 Pupil per IP.

That’s why I call high levels cheaters, because they use bots to proxy their way to thousands of pupils that gives them XP.

Fran edited this message on 05/06/2009 4:40PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fran Posted:

1 Pupil per IP.

That’s why I call high levels cheaters, because they use bots to proxy their way to thousands of pupils that gives them XP.

What? You mean a site which has problems due to proxies? Who ever HEARD of such a thing?

James-9001

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Does anyone know what “bumps” do? I’ve gotten it as a bonus for 2 of my brutes and have yet to find out what it does.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

And I started this all by posting mine, just like with draginz.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Runox

[Screw Being Social-
Im My Own Klan
]

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

James-9001 Posted:

Does anyone know what “bumps” do? I’ve gotten it as a bonus for 2 of my brutes and have yet to find out what it does.

Bumps? That’s the club. From what I saw, it has a fairly low hit rate, but when it does, it hits around 25-40 HP, depending on your STR, most likely. Never seen someone with more than 7 STR with one, and they dealt 40. Log in to see images!

James-9001

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Runox Posted:

Bumps? That’s the club. From what I saw, it has a fairly low hit rate, but when it does, it hits around 25-40 HP, depending on your STR, most likely. Never seen someone with more than 7 STR with one, and they dealt 40. Log in to see images!

I could’ve sworn that one of my brutes already had a club and then got bumps but I’m probably wrong. Thanks!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!