Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Preset equipment lists?

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Wouldn’t it be a fairly simple process to make a script that changes equipment en mbume from the Character page? (I AM talking out of my bum here, I honestly don’t know)

Just let us do something, like allow us to click one bumon and equip a whole set of items, rather than sliding though the things and picking them out and potentially missing some.

Three sets per person should be fine: One for battle, one for rollover, and one for shops.

And yes, I know there’s been dozens of topics about this before, but I’ll be damned if I can find any.

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Everybody wants this, it’s been asked for hundreds of times. For some reason, hasn’t happened yet. *shrug*

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

LEAKED FORUMWARZ CORE CODE
if(player.has_good_idea)
   ignore(player);
   begin(another_****ty_player_driven_content_creation_system);
continue;

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

Oh, and in case anybody cares, my inventory is 54 pages long (54 hits of the “page down” key to get from top to bottom). Changing my equipment in any way other than “replacing the old special item with the new thing itembuildr has spit out” is a nightmare, so I just don’t do it anymore.

Outfits, or equipment sets, or separating different slots by tabs, anything… would make it worlds better.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!