Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay i dumped my boyfriend

DramaLlama

Level 3 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

so i totally broke up with my boyfriend the other day Log in to see images!

my mom wouldn’t let me have the 52 inch plasma tv in my bedroom for us to play video games on and i got soooooo depressed that i was about to cut again and he totally tried to stop me from releasing the pain

i wrote poetry about it but it was so much happier than anything else i’ve written so i burned it

i miss him already Log in to see images!

Rajin

Level 1 Re-Re

i miss you baby. </3

Spider Jerus-
alem

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

depressed that i was about to cut again and he totally tried to stop me from releasing the pain

That’s definitely not the kind of guy you need in your life. If it’s any consolation, I would’ve encouraged you to cut straight to the bone (down the road, natch).

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Remember kids its down the road, not across the street… and next time you think about crossing the street, travel down to my place and I’ll set you right again…

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

BlazeKnowsWO-
RA

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DramaLlama Posted:

so i totally broke up with my boyfriend the other day Log in to see images!

my mom wouldn’t let me have the 52 inch plasma tv in my bedroom for us to play video games on and i got soooooo depressed that i was about to cut again and he totally tried to stop me from releasing the pain

Your boyfriend sounds like a ****, but at least he wasn’t sleeping with your mother. Log in to see images!

You gave me a withering glance when I asked for another chance.

I was a bad boyfriend.

I’m sad to see you go, but I ****ed it up, I know.

I was a bad boyfriend.

Makai Rythem

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You dumped your boyfriend because he has the COMMON SENSE to realize that Log in to see images! truly gets you nowhere? You just lost a guarenteed lay here.

And 52 inches?? Is your room the size of the frigging Fortress of Solitude?

Future King of the Software Pirates

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

You should have kept your boyfriend, sucked his male reproductive organ to get your mind off the problemLog in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

KILL YOURSELF EMO fabulous person

NOBODY LOVES YOU

Shamrogorr

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

What a tool. Let me suggest this article for you to read.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=suicide

bewaremybrain

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

That totally sucks. If he had really loved you, he would have held your bangs out of the way while you cut so you could see all your deepred pain welling out of you. Log in to see images!

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I have but one thing to say:

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

(Inhales deeply)

desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

(Inhales deeply again)

(Inhales deeply a third time)

(Coughs, gasps, sputters, and recovers)

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Thomasmo

Level 16 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’m happy to give you some love Log in to see images!

sex?

BLACKPECKER

Level 10 Troll

Serial Lincoln-Rapist

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

I have but one thing to say:

(Inhales deeply)

(Inhales deeply again)

(Inhales deeply a third time)

(Coughs, gasps, sputters, and recovers)

Still needs more desu!

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

bewaremybrain Posted:

That totally sucks. If he had really loved you, he would have held your bangs out of the way while you cut so you could see all your deepred pain welling out of you. Log in to see images!

She is so right. It’s too bad you’re gay — I would have supported you. Death is the only release. Log in to see images!

help me

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

She is so right. It’s too bad you’re gay — I would have supported you. Death is the only release. Log in to see images!

Thats a mean emo Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Bently Bear

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You and your boyfriend should cut together!

no homo

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Thats a mean emo Log in to see images!

You’re right. How could I have done that? God, I’m worthless. I should never have been born. Why am I so thoughtless? Why do I drive away everyone? My life is a cruel, cruel joke. Log in to see images!

help me

IWILL****ONY-
OU

[EPICLULS]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

YOU SLAG

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

IWILL****ONYOU Posted:

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!