Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Animu New character Ideas: Weeaboo, Pedophile, N166@...

Donalbain

[The Japanophile Ki-
llers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Weeaboo: Are you the kid who everyone in school hates because you faps to Paper drawing and love the Japanese and the way they do things, then this clbum is for you. Rather your a Anime Lover(physically or mentally), Just Obsessed with the japanese, or spend most of your time posting on /c/ then you should be this guy.

Ability bar: Desu

Items: Hentai Manga, Daikurma (Its the pillows that they have, can’t remember the name right now) Drawing set of 69.

IF you have any more Ideas on Weeaboo just post.

Pedophile: Are you that guy who always stares at children the wrong way, or the fabulous person who can only get it up by looking at little girls. Your putting every little person into danger, your almost as dangerous as Micheal Jackson.

Ability Bar: Stalk

Also Any ideas just post…I personally think this should be Pervert instead but…

Items: Binoculars, Rope, Over NINE THOUSAND!! Vibrators.

N166@: No Offense, But If this clbum is for you then you’ll probably bee posting pictures of your Muscle or having Links to your horrible Stereotypical Myspace where you and your 1,010 friends all post comments on everything. You listen to rap and nothing but that and your probably faking most of your life anyway.

Ability: flex(or something different Idk??)

Items: Fried chicken, Beans and Cornbread, Major camera’s, plastic shank

so if you think these are all right ideas or should have somehelp to them just postwhat you think…

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Is it just me or are we getting a lot of new character ideas lately?

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Generic response to this threads:

How will any of these will offer a different gameplay? you can’t just throw out some ideas and expect admins to take them.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

We already have 5 (6 if Re-Re is included) clbumes who should be balanced first, why add more clbumes?

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Nicco Posted:

We already have 5 (6 if Re-Re is included) clbumes who should be balanced first, why add more clbumes?

If there are more clbumes, people will simply forget about all the vulnerabilities and flaws of the old ones.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

MeatLoafFan Posted:

If there are more clbumes, people will simply forget about all the vulnerabilities and flaws of the old ones.

Well Hacker came out, and no one forgot anything.

Forget about clbumes imo, focus on balance and other areas of gameplay we have no need for more clbumes.

CrinkzPipe edited this message on 04/06/2009 4:40PM

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

I think a better idea than “new clbumes” would be to have a quest that unlocks one of three “prestige clbumes” for each clbum (depending on alignment) which consists of nothing more than a new name for the clbum, a unique new skill tree, and one new unique upgrade pack. Good trolls could get pedantry attacks, evil hackers could become black hats, etc.

That would be more fun for current players and easier to balance, and add much needed variety. Plus, it would make alignment do something.

Donalbain

[The Japanophile Ki-
llers
]

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

but these ideas is what having alts are worth it for….I kinda getting bored of playing a troll all the time…maybe they should allow a choice of two clbumes like a Emo-Hacker or something.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Donalbain Posted:

but these ideas is what having alts are worth it for….I kinda getting bored of playing a troll all the time…maybe they should allow a choice of two clbumes like a Emo-Hacker or something.

multi-clbuming was dropped as an idea if i remember

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Maybe we should have a clbum that suggests other clbumes. God knows we have enough posts to seed the attacks at this point.

I Did it Fer-
Teh Lulz

Level 12 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Maybe we should have a clbum that suggests other clbumes. God knows we have enough posts to seed the attacks at this point.

i second this

warjoke

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I think we need a new multiplayer called characterbldr

in b4 freakin downvoters

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Adapt Posted:

multi-clbuming was dropped as an idea if i remember

It wasn’t dropped, they just didn’t put it in EP02. Talking to ET on IDC one day, he said that it may come in EP03.

-MLF-

Avatar: 83146 Sun Jan 18 18:56:12 -0500 2009

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

warjoke Posted:

I think we need a new multiplayer called characterbldr

in b4 freakin downvoters

See BuildrBuildr

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!