Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ junk

lyla

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I got a delivery with lots of junk and now I have it in my inventory but how can I sell it? if I go to the ppwn shop I don´t see an option to sell the stuff. could someone please help me?

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

It’s at the top of the page, on the left hand side. You should see something like this:

Your current balance is: XXXXXXX

Below that is a big bumon that says “Sell my Items”.

lyla

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

but if I do that it says I can´t sell things I heve equiped, but I can´t equip junk anyway, so that confuses me…

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

You’ll have to choose which junk you wish to sell, by clicking the + bumon next to the items, or you can click the ‘sell all junk’ link by Quantity. Then you’d just go to the bottom of the page and click ‘Sell Items’.

lyla

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I don´t see any + or “sell all junk” ... at the ppwn shop I only see the things I can bue and at the left top corner there´s the option to sell items, but as I said, if I click it, it says I can´t sell things I don´t have equiped. I already solled things there once and I think the junk I had was listed at the top of the page , if I remember correctly, but that´s not the case now Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

lyla Posted:

I don´t see any + or “sell all junk” ... at the ppwn shop I only see the things I can bue and at the left top corner there´s the option to sell items, but as I said, if I click it, it says I can´t sell things I don´t have equiped. I already solled things there once and I think the junk I had was listed at the top of the page , if I remember correctly, but that´s not the case now Log in to see images!

If you don’t see anything listed there maybe you have sold all of them.

lyla

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ahh, I´m so stupid, I got it now! thanks for your help

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!