Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Business [CLOSED] Ok, fine

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

If you really want me to quit, I will.

I’ve tried to be polite and warm to basically everyone, and a couple of you are genuinely cool people.

But the never-ending attempts to get under my skin really wear me out. I’m not sure what I’ve done to make you all apparently hate me so much, especially those of you I’ve hardly spoken too, but saw fit to post shock images specifically aimed at me anyway.

So congratulations. You’ve successfully managed to troll me. You win an internet or something.

I’m not trying to get people to beg me to stay or anything. I’m not trying to ask for more trollbait, either. I posted this in non-rp to show that I’m being serious. You guys crossed a line today that I’m not going to just look the other way and tolerate, for once.

So, again, if you sincerely want me to stop playing this game and leave, post here and tell me too. If enough people tell me to take a hike, I’ll listen. I’m not gonna force myself into a community that doesn’t want me around.

By the way, it’s my 21st birthday tomorrow. Thanks for the special treatment.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

:wolffur:

also: you are out of control

Generic Racist edited this message on 04/06/2009 1:34AM

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

over-reactive ftw.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Keep in mind, this is a non-rp thread.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Shii..dude, don’t let people get under your skin. You should expect stuff like this, I mean seriously it’s forumwarz. In the end it’s your decision to go or not, but if you do a p. cool person will be lost. Also, happy b-day at the time of this posting.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

OK Shii, here’s my sincere commentary. I know i’m one of those who’s been a **** to you, although not as much as others. You are over reacting over internet trolls, you’re just giving them what they want. If you really don’t want to stay here then don’t. btw happy over the internet bday.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

what?

OP is a troll bait imo

Inertia edited this message on 04/06/2009 1:42AM

As a devout Christian, I take offense to your alternative sexuality. God ahs given you a test by making you attracted to wolfs. It seems as though you’re failing that test and I hope you are prepaared for the consequences to your immortal soul.

MOD EDIT: User banned for RP/Trolling in a non-RP thread

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 was banned for this post by spacekadt

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I do really want to stay, but honestly, you have to be aware of how much **** I get from everyone, constantly.

It really doesn’t bother me, I’m a self-confident, outgoing guy.

But I’m sorry, when people start posting stuff specifically to shock/hurt me, it moves from fun pranking to just being malicious and cruel. Sorry, but posting a severed wolf’s head in a toilet is crossing the line. Posting rows of dead wolf bodies, bleeding out, is crossing the line.

Make fun of me, whatever, it’s fine. If you’re going to go that far out of your way to try to find material just to offend me, then whatever. Save the effort.

I’d rather be told to leave than shocked away by offensive content.

EDIT: 1337, if you’ve ever spoken to me, you’d be aware that I don’t condone my sexuality in any way. I fully admit that it’s wrong and I struggle against it daily. Roleplaying online for fun, however, isn’t a sin.

Shii edited this message on 04/06/2009 1:44AM

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Shii…don’t go. People are generally bumholes. Just do what I do, and turn the internet off for a while.

I would go as far as to say that you’re loved, but that would probably sound very plastic, so just do what you need to do in order to feel good about yourself.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I know, and typically I don’t let them bother me.

But posting pictures like that is so openly hateful; if people really feel that way then I don’t want to be a part of this community any more.

If trolls really want me gone, then I’ll give them what they want.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Oh, hun. It’s…it’s weird, and I’m noticing the difficulty more and more as I spend too much time on here.

You know that there are two different types of players on FW. Those that RP and those that don’t. Neither are better or right, that’s not the issues, the problem is that it’s difficult for both to exist in the same place. It’s difficult for this to be a game and a community at the same time.

I don’t know any answers, I just know that I’ve seen some people get really bumhurt over people thinking that they are playing IC when they’re not. And Even Evil Trout will admit that IDC serves too many purposes and get conflicts easily over it. I mean, some people treat it as a community and some as a game. And well…it’s difficult to mesh the two.

Sorry, this isn’t an answer as much as just something that’s been rolling around in my noggin lately.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Yeh, but the rp community is why I like it here. I’ve never had a problem with trolls or anyone before, even if they ticked me off, because that’s the kind of game it is.

EDIT: Lol, thanks NJP. You’re one of the reasons I’d want to stay. :3

Shii edited this message on 04/06/2009 2:07AM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

NotJoePesci Posted:

Shii, you’re not allowed to leave. You’re a cool guy.

quotein’ this.

Recommencer

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Shii Posted:

Yeh, but the rp community is why I like it here. I’ve never had a problem with trolls or anyone before, even if they ticked me off, because that’s the kind of game it is.

EDIT: Lol, thanks NJP. You’re one of the reasons I’d want to stay. :3

I guess I don’t know the full story. I just think it’s dangerous to the psyche to play yourself on here. But, meh…just do what makes you happy, and if it ain’t FW, well then…thanks for leaving the trolls to the rest of us Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

NotJoePesci Posted:

Don’t leave me shii, you’re p cool and IDC wouldn’t be the same. Srs. Log in to see images!

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

CrinkzPipe Posted:

quotein’ this.

Really guys, though it’s much appreciated, I already know who the cool people here are.

I mostly want the people who’ve been actively participating in hating me to tell me whether they really want me to leave or not. I don’t want this to be a “beg me to stay so I feel good” thread.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

NotJoePesci Posted:

Plus we need to see your formal attire Log in to see images!

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Shii Posted:

Really guys, though it’s much appreciated, I already know who the cool people here are.

I mostly want the people who’ve been actively participating in hating me to tell me whether they really want me to leave or not. I don’t want this to be a “beg me to stay so I feel good” thread.

Pretend I didn’t post then. Log in to see images!

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Shii Posted:

Inertia Posted:

OP is trollbait, imo

you’re asking for more dead wolves. No one of the ones that’d been trolling you and half a brain will post in this thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!