Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Forum visit lost by server going nuts! What the heck!?

DrKirre

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

BLAH I say. BLAH. I was in the Forum of Feces, farming for future Flezz. (Yes, I had to do that.) I was on the last thread, when suddenly- lockup. I get the little ‘Refresh me!’ thing. I refresh. I get it again. I refresh once more. Again! F5. Suddenly, BAM! ALL the threads I destroyed were revived. It was as if nothing happened. Except.. lo and behold. My visit count cut by one. The server choked, and I could not perform the coup de grace on the poop de place. This both saddens and angers me. And I do not like being an emo troll. A Tremo is not a nice thing. Please, O Grand Mighty Dev Team, even if you cannot bestow upon me my finishing strike, at least try and prevent this from happening once more!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Tip: don’t press F5 in a forum. Ever. Use their refresh thing, and if it doesn’t show up click an attack move or something. But don’t press F5. And if you do accidentally press F5, don’t press OK when the warning pops up.

connor

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Skyreal Posted:

Tip: don’t press F5 in a forum. Ever. Use their refresh thing, and if it doesn’t show up click an attack move or something. But don’t press F5. And if you do accidentally press F5, don’t press OK when the warning pops up.

I do quite often, nothing bad happens

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!