Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay The nazi flag emoticon.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

im also thinking this game skirts many things that some people would find incredibly offensive, i could see some activist tpe groups go after fwz legally or some ****..probably a bunch of crazed frothing jehovas witnesses somewhere think he is satan but hes just a low lvl coder tryin to make a buck imo. EDIT: and theres such a thing as freedom of speeh lets not forget. i hope im not coming off trollish this is just my honest opinion on a subject that is relevant to me since i am in fact here on fwz

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 04/05/2009 10:34AM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

if :nazi: was removed then “obama” ought to be removed as well.

Not that i”m saying either of them should be removed, but if you’re gonna remove one get rid of the other as well.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

i feel this thread has become relevant again.

i miss fingerz.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Big Brother Posted:

How bout we replace it with a spinning swastika with hitler flashing over it? And maybe make I HATE JEWS appear next to it in flashing red text.

To make up for censoring the flag thing smiley.

This is p relevant too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!