Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business A Brief History of Forumwarz

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

oh man i remember this

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Wow, this is old. I forgot all about this ****. Boy, is my face red. Log in to see images!

Um, I guess I’ll get to writing some more at some point tonight.

swines quest

S for Swine

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Chapter 3.

And then there was Aldo.

also known as, the dark ages

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

swine Posted:

Now that the newly formed Crotch Zombie group (Named for what the trios male reproductive organs had become) had a game, they needed a player-base. Word of mouth spread quickly, and people began playing. With a wicked scheme to make cash, Crotch Zombie totally ripped of the mechanics of Something Awful. Allowing players to donate money to change player avatars and titles. Of course, with so few players the monetary gain was little. All this changed with the inception of a few high spirited players (AAHZ) and a few new klans, **** You and Team Short Bus. Of course, there were a few serious players. Players such as Velveteen and the members of the klan Srsly. Brainfreeze arose for those players who were tired of the long tedious grind and longed for excitement in domination. The list of wonders that issued forth from this golden age is long and beautiful. <male reproductive organ joke removed> <Exploit list removed for time. Please see KoLoL for an example>

With people actively trolling the player-base, the people had something to hate. And that something hated them back. Pranks flew back and forth until Crotch Zombie was a powerhouse of capital gain. Flambate was a constant flurry of expletives and role-playing. Day to day these things didn’t change. Flamebate was at its height of quality postings. Bird of Prey, Biff Tannen, Nanafabulous personjesus and many others put up a good fight. But, as rumor has it, Crotch Zombie had stumbled upon a shock image so vile it could blind a person at mere sight. The plan was simple, keep flambate **** and reap the monies. One by one CZ began injecting the image into tubmails aimed at good posters. The ‘bate slowly fell into turmoil. The mundane ravaged the game, but, that was just the true colors shining through. With the quality removed, the average posters began dropping. Who could have foreseen such a thing (Swine edit – anyone with a brain). Trout had a plan, it seemed, to keep his dwindling numbers high. He made an announcement that resonated throughout all the forums. Episode two would be arriving shortly.

Episode two, apparently, was a ploy to suck more money out of the corpse of Forumwarz. There was nothing brilliant or wonderful about it. With it came begging, and contests, and more ****ting up of Flamebate. (Edit – Now I’m depressed) There was hope for the game, however. But, that’s for another chapter.

damn bro

*quotin a tru post*

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS Posted:

damn bro

*quotin a tru post*

Sup nana. Log in to see images!

GO GO GADGET RON PAUL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!