Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Board Games Most efficient items per clbum for rollover and combat

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So, what’s the best items per slot?

I’m on my troll now, and I’ll post what I know.

TROLL COMBAT:

Book: What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?

Computer: PruneServ™

.Doc: INCIT photos to remove for being patently unfunny.sdoc

Fetish: Tumorous Kidney

Glbumes: Versnatche™ Earbleeders

Music: pink floyd – darkside full album (ttly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 awesome!!!).h

Picture: Blood Spatter Art.xpeg

Program: useless program that only wastes space.exec

Misc: Complete set of all 7 Dragon Balls

Surgery: Hadurr

Video: ****.MILF.asian.mammary glands.great timesshot.latina.interracial.anal.girls.dvda

I HAD a good set of rollover gear, but I stupidly sold it all when I started playing again…

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I would swap out the book for a Hacker Hero. It gives you +10 Offense, and the loss of 8 Defense is neglible for a Troll. And Luck is really only a big deal if you’re .moar file farming.

Plus, that book sells for a really good amount which might help you reacquire the rollover gear you need.

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’d actually go for the Tonsil Regeneration for the surgery. With the tumorous kidney alone, there’s no way a level-capped troll is going to use up all of their dbaggery before they finish a forum, and every point of ego that you can afford to respec into offense helps.

edit: I should probably post my items/stats, actually:

2051 ego

610 dbaggery

149 offense

143 defense

fetish: Tumorous Kidney

glbumes: Versnatche Earbleeders

doc file: Notorious B.I.G. (don’t have an INCIT yet, not sure if I’d use it if I did – +145 ego might actually be worth -1 offense, and defense buffs are more or less negligible at this point)

music file: Pink Floyd

pic file: Pictures of YOU (very slightly better than Soggiest Cracker, don’t have blood spatter art yet)

program file: Useless Program

special item: Complete Set of Dragonballs

surgery: Tonsil Regen

video: Step by Step Yoga (I’ve got ****.Milf, but I’ll take the -2 offense/defense in exchange for the +105 ego)

At this point, I’m pwning the level 35 forums with 2-3 shots/thread tops. Could probably afford to lose another 3-500 ego, but I’d like to run ESF a few more times to make sure.

The Ferv edited this message on 04/03/2009 6:30PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!