Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho post ITT to get invite to best klan

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

I am curious about this klan. Before I disband my own klan I would like to know if I need the jingjing e-peen to be accepted? What are requirements and goals? Will there be a hitlist? I am interested in arbitrarily targeting people for no good reason.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

scullyangel Posted:

I am curious about this klan. Before I disband my own klan I would like to know if I need the jingjing e-peen to be accepted? What are requirements and goals? Will there be a hitlist? I am interested in arbitrarily targeting people for no good reason.

Hitlist

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

scullyangel Posted:

I would like to know if I need the jingjing e-peen to be accepted?

Yes.

But I might consider making exception e.g. for best poster on Flamebate (guess who).

scullyangel Posted:

What are requirements and goals?

Requirements = Be one of the best players.

Goals = Be best klan.

Activity = Talk about how ****ty the game is.

scullyangel Posted:

Will there be a hitlist? I am interested in arbitrarily targeting people for no good reason.

Yes, but hitlist will include ****ty Flamebate posters and unfunny fabulous persons.

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

These seem like reasonable goals.

Invite Psychotic Vengeance please.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Oleg Posted:

Yes, but hitlist will include ****ty Flamebate posters and unfunny fabulous persons.

Yes, if you will see I already took the liberty to post that list in this thread.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Generic Raci-
st

Avatar: 113010 Sat Mar 28 01:20:15 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

i'm a dirty fine upstanding member of society myself lulz

Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society

Oleg

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

bumping because this is good klan

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

If you are to bad of a player consider joining the worse klan made for us horrible players of FWZ. Log in to see images!

http://www.forumwarz.com/klans/profile/gnijgnij

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

but i’m a good player.

WoweeZowee

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

fine upstanding member of society=best klan

Bullied

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

man, nothing ain’t going in this klan. Log in to see images!

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

WoweeZowee Posted:

fine upstanding member of society=best klan

yes

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

great klan imo

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Posting Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Beta Romeo

Avatar: 114488 Sat Feb 07 19:20:46 -0500 2009

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 69 Re-Re

Ich poste

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Generic Racist Posted:

Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of societyOleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society Oleg Mordashov IS NIGER Oleg Mordashov IS fine upstanding member of society

Best post in thread, upvoted.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Wow cool klan I want in..

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!