Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature suggestion: consumers' co-op should say what type of item it's selling

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

I’m pretty sure “2 girls and a champagne glbum” is an Equippable Video File, and I seem to recall that Soul Piercings is an Equippable Piercings item. But what kind of item are the Dragon Balls? That was, like, last week, why do I have to remember it?

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

the dragon balls were a special equippable. it says it when you click on the image.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

AntiRules187 Posted:

the dragon balls were a special equippable. it says it when you click on the image.

It doesn’t say that anywhere in the itembuildr store, though. It would be helpful to have another column that describes the item type, or at least have the item type displayed on the pop-up when you click on an item’s image in the store.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

plk Posted:

It doesn’t say that anywhere in the itembuildr store, though. It would be helpful to have another column that describes the item type, or at least have the item type displayed on the pop-up when you click on an item’s image in the store.

This is true on any store. The emo kids stores don’t differentiate between piercings and tattoos, for example; you have to rely on the description to guess what they are.

And don’t get me started on the ppwne shoppe, or the Kyoubai listings.

Wherever an item is available for purchase, the slot that item falls into should be specified.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Wherever an item is available for purchase, the slot that item falls into should be specified.

I agree with this, I know I’m not the only player who bought Hacker-only equipment thinking it would show up in the “Computers” slot.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!