Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help I just have to say this to someone

XpiK

Avatar: 156676 2010-03-25 16:17:40 -0400

Level 42 Camwhore

I have sex with fish!!!!

Aw. *Hugs*

Not giving you a reason is a very disrespectful thing to do.

You deserve someone who respects you. So don’t sweat over this girl, okay?

Besides, you’re still in high school. You have all kinds of time to meet someone. Don’t rush it. Good luck. Log in to see images!

JacktheStrip-
per

Avatar: 89701 Thu Jan 29 03:42:48 -0500 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

I’ll just agree with fortunato on this and tell you to look for someone IRL. I know a lot of great advice has been given, but it is the internet…

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

JacktheStripper Posted:

I’ll just agree with fortunato on this and tell you to look for someone IRL. I know a lot of great advice has been given, but it is the internet…

and like I said before, I trust the internet over a lot of people in my life.

Aristrofl

Avatar: 143382 Fri Mar 20 18:13:55 -0400 2009

[League of Internet-
Superheroes
]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Sounds like your missing a key ingredient.

I, myself, am a big ugly ogre. But I have a lot of confidence. Ogre + Confidence = Teddy bear.

My current girlfriend of almost 2 years is WAY out of my league.

You gotta just man up to the situation.

Here are your lines.

“Hey, we gotta talk about something. I’m quite fond of you. I need to know what is wrong. Why did you need to break up with me. I have to know.”

Do not cry. Shed no tears. You release a single saline drop, and its all for nothing. Show her you are a rock, what ever it is that is causing this issue, you are a bulwark that can withstand it. Nothing can bring down your manliness. Let her cry if need be, but don’t you dare cry.

Get your information, resolve the situation, and stay strong. When you get home, go to your room. Reflect. Analyze. It is now o.k. to cry. But I don’t think you will need to, you will either have proper closure, or you will have a new outlook of possibilities.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

just want to comment that fwz peeps could actually get really srs.

just means i’m spending way too much time at the rp forums. lolz

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

nashcash Posted:

just want to comment that fwz peeps could actually get really srs.

just means i’m spending way too much time at the rp forums. lolz

yeah, they can.

____

Avatar: 143340 Fri Mar 27 18:24:34 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

That’s what you get for caring too much.

In my experience, people like interesting people, if you have no secrets, if you always behave the same, if you always do what you’re told, you’re boring.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

I think Banhammer is right, but then also, sometimes girls are just weird man.

I remember one time when I was in high school a girl I was friends with was really flirty and always said I made her laugh, and her friends all told me that she wanted to go out with me.

I asked her out to a movie after a little of this, she said yes, we had a good time.

She called me the next day and beat around the bush like crazy and I told her to just say it, and she said she wanted to break up and was afraid I’d be mad.

I was like, LOL, we went on a single date, I don’t think there’s anything to break up FROM.

(I think if I recall the rationale for the break up was that she didn’t like that I honked my horn instead of walking to the door when I picked her up. Go figure.)

I was about 16 at this time too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!