Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help I just have to say this to someone

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

i’m not feeling 100% right now.

two weeks ago, I finally had the courage to ask the girl of my dreams if she anted to go out with me, and she actually said yes. i was completely in a good mood, nothing could put me out of it, until Monday this week.

She would give off negative vibes whenever I would do anything like holding hands, hugging, etc.

yesterday she broke up with me. my friends were trying to motivate me, saying “it’s okay, people go through thing like this” but I kept telling them that I was okay, and I was. Or so I thought. During the night, I just felt like complete ****. I wasn’t hungry, couldn’t keep interest in anything. I even cried myself to sleep. I always thought about how many people actually did this, how much pain they had been going through. Now I know.

I just need someone to talk to right now, someone that isn’t my family or friend.

Multiple Sco-
rgasms

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

That’s rough Log in to see images!

Did she tell you why exactly and were you sleeping together?

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

Multiple Scorgasms Posted:

That’s rough Log in to see images!

Did she tell you why exactly and were you sleeping together?

she didn’t tell me why, it was hard enough for her to hold back tears, and no I wasn’t sleeping with her. I forgot to mention that i’m in high school, and not an adult.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

I would say reconsider your decision to take it to a web forum, especially one centered around trolling. I respect your problem and I’m sorry you feel lousy, but you should really try to find someone offline you can talk about this with face to face.

Multiple Sco-
rgasms

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

AntiRules187 Posted:

she didn’t tell me why

She is a ****ing immature little girl if she can’t sack up enough to explain why to you.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fortunato Posted:

I would say reconsider your decision to take it to a web forum, especially one centered around trolling. I respect your problem and I’m sorry you feel lousy, but you should really try to find someone offline you can talk about this with face to face.

actually, i feel more trust in the internet than most people in real life.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Multiple Scorgasms Posted:

She is a ****ing immature little girl if she can’t sack up enough to explain why to you.

even though we’re broken up, I still have feelings for her, so please don’t say things like this.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Look, I know she seems smart, and beautiful, and kind, But she’s probably just one of those ho’s who ACT all kind and PETA like just to get boys to like them…Amirite?

She’s into pretty boys

Give up

ALTERNATIVELY, If u REALLLY like her, suck it up and go up to her and say the 3 words every woman wants to hear…

I

WANT

YOU

MOD EDIT: User warned for this troll post

Ardent was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

Ardent edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

Auser

Avatar: 89481 Thu Feb 26 14:58:28 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

AntiRules187 Posted:

even though we’re broken up, I still have feelings for her, so please don’t say things like this.

ok switching to my main.

*takes deep breath*

If she is not willing to explain why your relationship was over so quickly then its is very disrespectful to you imo.

also if you do not know what the problem was how the hell do you know if you can win her around?

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

Give up

Losers give up Log in to see images!

girls don’t like losers and this is salvageable I think

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Auser Posted:

ok switching to my main.

*takes deep breath*

If she is not willing to explain why your relationship was over so quickly then its is very disrespectful to you imo.

also if you do not know what the problem was how the hell do you know if you can win her around?

The problem was possibly her father. She said earlier before the break-up that her father didn’t want her to date, because she is “too young” She’s 15. I say he’s too overprotective.

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

AntiRules187 Posted:

The problem was possibly her father. She said earlier before the break-up that her father didn’t want her to date, because she is “too young” She’s 15. I say he’s too overprotective.

Girls love to defy their father Log in to see images!

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Auser Posted:

Girls love to defy their father Log in to see images!

not when he’s a marine.

Auser

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Just south of sanity

AntiRules187 Posted:

not when he’s a marine.

You are dating acid flux’s daughter? Log in to see images!

srsly though talk to her again about your relationship and find out what the hell happened. Or give up and move on, those are the only two ways you can proceed

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Well, take it from someone who took a lot of abuse from women in high school. This kind of stuff will keep happening to you until you change your perspective on women. Be a bit more mysoginistic, be a bit more of a swine to them. The “shoudler to cry on” bit only gets you stuck in the friend zone. Make sexual innuendos. Mess around with their heads. Don’t let them mess with yours.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Everyone at some point has problems with relationships. Human beings are much more complicated than you could ever belive. From what I’m getting from you, her lack of closeness seems to be a little odd. Maybe it is a little odd, because she is in an odd point in her life.

My advice is to move on. You are in high school, and along with your chores, should focus on enjoying yourself. Life is very long, if she is that important you can catch her at a later date.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Auser Posted:

You are dating acid flux’s daughter? Log in to see images!

srsly though talk to her again about your relationship and find out what the hell happened. Or give up and move on, those are the only two ways you can proceed

I truly want to, but I don’t know what to say.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

AntiRules187 Posted:

If that’s the case, it’s quite possible she has been forbidden, and possibly even punished (physically, emotionally, whatever) for dating. When you described the breakup it sounded like she was upset. Whether it was her father or something else, she may have wanted to continue the relationship, but outside forces prevent her from doing so. She may be unwilling to discuss those outside forces with you, possibly for your own protection.

Or, she could just be young and learning for the first time how to handle relationships, and she’s not very good at it yet. She’s learning just like you are. That’s natural. It hurts, yes. In time, that hurt will lessen and you’ll move on, and with any luck find not the girl of your dreams, but the girl of your reality.

And that’ll be so much better.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/02/2009 12:42PM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

AntiRules187 Posted:

I truly want to, but I don’t know what to say.

Everyone has a little bit of this man inside them, and he is a pimp. You don’t need to know what to say, you only need to do that when you bull****. When it comes to the truth you need to make your will manifest. That is why the truth is so hard.

AntiRules187

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

If that’s the case, it’s quite possible she has been forbidden, and possibly even punished (physically, emotionally, whatever) for dating. When you described the breakup it sounded like she was upset. Whether it was her father or something else, she may have wanted to continue the relationship, but outside forces prevent her from doing so. She may be unwilling to discuss those outside forces with you, possibly for your own protection.

Or, she could just be young and learning for the first time how to handle relationships, and she’s not very good at it yet. She’s learning just like you are. That’s natural. It hurts, yes. In time, that hurt will lessen and you’ll move on, and with any luck find not the girl of your dreams, but the girl of your reality.

And that’ll be so much better.

That’s what I think too. I’m going to ask her why we split tomorrow.

AntiRules187 edited this message on 04/02/2009 12:46PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!