Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Toolbar bug

Za Warudo

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Hey!

So, one of my old items (A Smileprin™) is just stuck on my toolbar. I can’t remove it, and i can’t use it (Cause i have 0 of them now). If i click on it it says that an error occured, and try to refresh. But nothing happens even if i refresh. Even if i buy and use them, they will still remain 0. Is there some way to remove it (cause it freaks me out)?

Help is appreciated.

Regards:

Za Warudo

Churyll

Avatar: 168303 Wed Apr 01 23:13:36 -0400 2009

[We Built This Klan-
On Rock And Roll
]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I’m having the same problem right now with Wake The **** Ups™ and Smileprin XR™. I’m wanting to remove them so i could put some other stuff in their place, but it’s just not doing anything. I also bought one of each, and even went to the add inventory to put it on the toolbar, and it just put up another copy of both, one usable marked with how many i’ve got, and one unusable. This should be looked at.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

did you try moving things around on your toolbar? try that and if it’s still buggy, submit a bug report

Churyll

Avatar: 168303 Wed Apr 01 23:13:36 -0400 2009

[We Built This Klan-
On Rock And Roll
]

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

spacekadt Posted:

did you try moving things around on your toolbar? try that and if it’s still buggy, submit a bug report

Yeah, I tried moving them around. Was actually the first thing I did, come to think of it. Oh well, bug report incoming then.

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Za Warudo Posted:

Hey!

So, one of my old items (A Smileprin™) is just stuck on my toolbar. I can’t remove it, and i can’t use it (Cause i have 0 of them now). If i click on it it says that an error occured, and try to refresh. But nothing happens even if i refresh. Even if i buy and use them, they will still remain 0. Is there some way to remove it (cause it freaks me out)?

Help is appreciated.

Regards:

Za Warudo

try logging out of forumwarz, dumping you browser cache and cookies then logging back in.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!