Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
News I shall continue my campaign against Sergeant Cid aka Acid Flux aka Bad Mod aka Unfunny Touchy fabulous person's moderatorship.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I need ideas to continue this. So far he commited 3 war crimes in the world of Forumwarz.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

How dare you ****ing steal my use of the term ‘war crime’ to make good irony and laff at his military name.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

How dare you ****ing steal my use of the term ‘war crime’ to make good irony and laff at his military name.

This means war.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Only three? I better get to work then.

BRB, I’m going to go ban someone for making a funny (but non-trolling post) outside of RP.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ

Avatar: 143321 2012-12-01 08:11:39 -0500

[KLAN OF PENGUINS A-
ND RACECARS
]

Level 42 Troll

I secretly like the Fairy Penguin

WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU’RE A FAT ****, I MEAN HOLY ****, GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FATTY MC FAT bumERPANTS, PUT DOWN THE ****ING CHEESEBURGER AND HIT THE TREADMILL.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ Posted:

WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU’RE A FAT ****, I MEAN HOLY ****, GO LOSE SOME WEIGHT YOU FATTY MC FAT bumERPANTS, PUT DOWN THE ****ING CHEESEBURGER AND HIT THE TREADMILL.

I keep telling her, I’ll date a fat chick, or I’ll date a Third-World chick, but there’s no way I’m dating a fat Third-World chick.

A man’s gotta have some standards.

Site Rules. Learn them.

Ya did good, kid. Keep it up.

Colonel Bear

Avatar: 68748 Mon May 18 15:38:07 -0400 2009

[Very Busy Klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

lets have a grey goose party. Nah they always suck.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!